Rate Your Cirque Du Soleil shows

csjordan

Yearning for the Ears
We just returned and saw Mystere! It was great! We wouldnt mind going back and seeing O or KA! Rate your favorite Cirque du Soleil shows below:goodvibes

Of the ones I have seen I would rank them:

Love
Ka
O
Mystere

I've also seen La Reve at the Wynn which is like a Cirque show and I liked it better than Mystere but less than O.

Love way a lot better than the others. Not just a little. I really loved Love.

I have only seen KA and Mystere. I would give KA a higher rating.
I have also seen La Reve which was excellent too.
By far the best show in Vegas (not to take away from this thread) is Jersey Boys. I get antsy during every show I see, but not that one. I've been to it three times in the last year.

Ditto for LOVE, going to see it for the 3rd time with my eight year old daughter in October. Amazing show!

Of the shows I've seen:

KA
O
Love
Mystere

Woody

I'm assuming you mean Vegas Cirque shows, so mine would have to be

Mystere
O
Love
Zumanity
Ka
Believe

Have'nt seen the new Elvis but I'm not a big fan anyway.

Now if it was all their shows I'd have a much harder time.

I've seen KA and Mystere.

I think I liked Mystere better but KA was good too. Frank Caliendo at the Monte Carlo is a great show if you like comedy.

I've seen Love and Mystere. I loved Love so much, I went back and brought my daughter. I could watch it again and again. Awesome show!!!

O is my favorite
Ka is next
Mystere
Zumanity (loved it, but not for everyone, and not typical)

I have not seen Love, nor Elvis.

Phantom is another GREAT show here...really worth it.

Phantom is another GREAT show here...really worth it.
I agree. The LV production of Phantom is wonderful. We've seen twice in LV, as well as Phantom productions in London, L.A., and on Broadway.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter