Rate the Grocery-Delivery Services - GARDEN GROCER

I HAVE USED GARDEN GROCER WITH THE FOLLOWING RESULT:

• The overall experience was satisfactory

• There were minor disappointments, but nothing that would cause me not to use them in the future

• The overall experience was UNsatisfactory, and I would neither use them again nor recommend them

Results are only viewable after voting.

JimMIA

There's more to life than mice...
This poll -- one of two -- is inspired by frequent questions we get about the two grocery delivery services frequently used by DVC families. It's an attempt to get some quantitative feedback instead of the subjective complaint threads we sometimes see. Hopefully it will be useful to members considering using one of the services.

Ideally, anyone who answers will have used one of the services within the last year, because service can fluctuate over time and successful businesses learn from their mistakes and growing pains.

The poll allows only one answer in order to force a response. If you've had multiple transactions with a service -- some good and some bad -- answer the poll however you choose and you can use the comments to explain or expound as needed.

Only used them once but everything was fine. I like that you can add things and they get back with you.

If I had a long trip I would do it again, but most of my trips are so short it's probably not worth it!

I've used them 3 times in the past year and everything has been great! I plan to use them again for our trips in May and October of this year.

Donna

We've used them twice now and are definitely going to use them again. The only "problem" we had was the last time they had delivered everything to our resort but the resort guys didn't bring everything, had to call bell services and get all delivered. So, no Garden Grocers problem at all!

I would definitely recommend them.

I've use GG a few times and have had no problems. I have a solo tirp in September and plan on using them again.

We used them in Feb. and it was great! Only wish they would also be able to deliver alcohol!! :cool1: However, I understand why they can't.

Hey, they can deliver alcohol. Just give them a call. I had to fax them a copy of my drivers license. We got ourselves an absolutely huge bottle of jaeger, which we enjoyed immensely our last trip! And there's still some left in our Owners Locker for next trip down....

We used them in Feb. and it was great! Only wish they would also be able to deliver alcohol!! :cool1: However, I understand why they can't.

Just add it to comments. They call and discuss it with you. This is why I like them! Their booze is cheaper then Disney's. (Big surprise right?):rotfl:

Thanks CarolA! I never thought of using the comment section, duh. I really like the folks at Garden Grocers. Hmm, I wonder if I should put my order in for end of May yet?

I'm glad I saw this poll, it reminded me that I still needed to place my order for May2! I have used Garden Grocer 4 times, and I will continue to use them. We have had no problem with their service. :thumbsup2

I am using them next week and anticipate excellent service. I just love how people vote they are bad but yet can't say why. Makes me think they just vote that way to be annoying....:mad:

We've used Garden Grocer twice in the last year and both times were fine. In February they forgot something on my list and corrected it with a phone call. Being able to get beer delivered is nice because it saves us quite a bit. We will definately use them for our next trip. :surfweb:

We've used them three times and always had excellent results. Also, they are so nice when you call with a question or addition to your list! :thumbsup2

Cheryl

Voted satisfactory only because "excellent" was not an option. :thumbsup2

We've only used them once also but we can't tell you how thrilled we were with them. In fact we just placed another order with them for our upcoming trip in two weeks. It is soooo nice to be able to have your groceries there when you are there and have everything you need!!! Especially us who don't have a car down there. The people that we've talk to are exceptionally nice and very helpful!!!! We have recommended them alot to our friends who go more than we do and the love them as well. :dance3: :cheer2: Thank you for providing that service!!!!:banana:

We used them in May'08 on a trip to OKW and were happy with the quality of the food and the prices. Based on what I had read on these boards I was expecting them to deliver our groceries directly to the room, so we hung around waiting for their call. When they did call they told me they had just dropped our order off at bell services. Not really their fault, but if I had known that I would have gone off to enjoy WDW.

One thing that did bother my was that they charged for sales tax on the entire order. There were a few taxable items, but most food items are not taxable in Florida. The bigger issue, however, was that I never got replies to e-mail or phone inquiries I made about the matter, both before and after the delivery.

I will probably use them again because I liked the product and the service, but it worries me that they didn't respond to my customer service issue in any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter