Rate the drinks at Raglan Road........weak or good value?

Kristi113

Mouseketeer
We have finally made the decision to go here in September. We like to enjoy a drink with dinner. I was looking at the menu and they have some really interesting specialty cocktails. Has anyone ordered drink here, and if so, how were they? I am often disappointed when I order a drink and it is weak. Is it worth a try or should I stick to the beers? Thanks

I have generally found that all Disney drinks are well prepared. They tend to be not overly weak or strong. I have only drank beer at Raglan Road, so I can't speak specifically to that location, but the Disney bartenders are well trained and those are coveted positions.

I underestimated their drinks, thinking that they would be exceptionally weak. I had a Lapu Lapu at the Poly. I didn't read what was in it, I just wanted to drink something out of a pineapple. I figured that since it was in fact served in a pineapple that it would be a weak drink. I was throughly buzzed after that drink! It is STRONG! That plus a martini and I was beyond buzzed.

You can control the strength of your drink to a certain extent of course. You can always order doubles!

it's like 4 kinds of rum and some orange juice and sour mix thrown in.

Raglan Road isn't a Disney restaurant but their bartenders are pretty good. Of course I can't say as to what the OP would consider "weak."

Interested as well. For the cost of the cocktails I would hope they would pack quite a punch.

They are not lapu lapus but not watered down either. Order a double if you think it will be an issue

just don't get the drink at Raglan road that features the smoked paprika.....unless your'e a smoker. It tasted and smelled like an ashtray.

just don't get the drink at Raglan road that features the smoked paprika.....unless your'e a smoker. It tasted and smelled like an ashtray.
Yuck!...........I had my eye on the one with gin and grapefruit. I am a huge gin lover and it sounded so refreshing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter