• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rate POTC 2: Dead Mans Chest

pirate: pirate: pirate: ... not nearly as good as the first one. I couldn't wait for it to end... it was too long :guilty: . Maybe it didn't help that the guy behind me kept falling asleep, start snoring, his wife would shove him awake and I would hear "Huh, huh, what I miss" :sad2:

It's funny, if I had just seen it one time I would say.. pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: .

We saw it again today, and now I'd say pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: !

Can't wait for #3 - May 25, 2007!!

My husband says I put way too much thought into this....but I was sort of disappointed in Jack Sparrow. (Captain Jack Sparrow) <I was going to go into details but decided they were spoilers, so left them out...>

Also, I hated the fact they needed to revisit some old jokes, like throwing Elizabeth to the crew naked and the dog and the key. I know the dog and the key are part of the ride but I think the movie has moved past needing those old jokes from the first movie.

I can't get to the Pirate smilie so I give it three and half smilies. I will probably buy it because all in all, it's a fun romp.

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: I loved this one just as much as I did the first one. I can't wait until May 06 to tie up all the loose ends.

I actually am hoping the dog makes his escape in part 3, I love the dog!

pirate: pirate: pirate: It was too scary for me, I know I'm a wimp. Plus it was really hard for me to understand them as they were mumbling a lot or the music or whatever was really loud. Cant wait for the 3rd one though!

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Actually I likd this way better then the first. The story is much more complicated and thoughtful. The jokes and effects are top notch.

And I must disagree, and say I loved that fact that they cracked on some of the jokes from the first.

and the homages to the ride are still necessary and bring a smile to any true pirates eye.

I can't figure out why peoepl are saying this movie was either gross or too scary....what do you all watch Disney movies!((it's a joke!!!)) but seriously I would say this movie wasn't even slightly scary or gross then again I love horror movies, so im a little bias.

But This series is now #2 behind Starwars. depending on the ouscome of the third it could be my #1 all time fav. series!

Honu said:
Sadly, pirate: pirate:

Loved the first one and I was so looking forward to this one, but not even the effects made it interesting enough to hold our attention. It was way too long. We didn't get to see the end of the credits. We barely made it to the credits. I couldn't wait for this one to be over.

Agree.

JadenLayne said:
I actually am hoping the dog makes his escape in part 3, I love the dog!

This is exactly my thoughts! :thumbsup2
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: :banana:

pirate: pirate: :banana:

Loved the first. Second was way too long and jumped around way too much. I couldn't wait for it to be over.

It was just Ok.

pooh'smate said:
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: I loved this one just as much as I did the first one. I can't wait until May 06 to tie up all the loose ends.

Going back in time?? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter