Rate change during stay?

HM

My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.
If you book a stay at a Universal Resort.....is it possible to keep the rate (lower) that you get quoted for the first night, for the entire trip (like at Disney) or do you have to take the rate change?

I was quoted 189 for night one and 239 for nights 2-4.

-HM

We had the same thing at RPR. It was $119 for thurs,sunday and monday and $159 for fri&sat. I think they just charge more for weekends.

I was charged a rate change at RPR in May. The rates are higher on Friday and Saturday nights. I have noticed this when checking on rates for a future trip also.

Unfortunately, unlike Disney, You have to take the rate change. I am going in December and my rate changed for the last two days of my stay. There is no way you can go around this.

I am staying over a weekend on the AP rate, and my rate is staying the same for my Thursday-Tuesday stay (Oct. 28-Nov.2). Is it just FAN/ENT rates that increase on weekends?

Another option is to keep checking hotelkingdom.com. Their rates don't go up on weekends either, and last year hotelkingdom beat our AP discount.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter