Ratatouille Pre-Parade?

WeLuvBuzz

Mouseketeer
I just printed out the DLR schedule for next week. What is the Ratatouille Pre-Parade? I know what Ratatouille is, but what is a pre parade? Do we need to be somewhere specific to see it?

About 30 minutes or so before the parade, there is a little mini-parade (down the parade route) with Remy and Emile. They have a little float, and some people dressed up in chef costumes, and they play a song from the movie. It's really cute. :)

It comes around about 10-15 minutes prior to the parade. It runs the whole parade loop, so you can be anywhere along the parade route. It is one float with Remy and Emile, playing a real catchy song. It's really cute. I'm snapping to the song from memory now.

Also, just FYI, Ratatouille Characters are also there by Pirate's Lair Tom Sawyer Island in the afternoon... along with CM dressed in Chef outfits,,, real cute!

Also, just FYI, Ratatouille Characters are also there by Pirate's Lair Tom Sawyer Island in the afternoon... along with CM dressed in Chef outfits,,, real cute!

I must've missed them on the island. They don't seem to fit the Pirate theme of the island. I saw Emile and Remmy on the patio in New Orleans Square by the outdoor seating areas of The French Market and Cafe Orleans.

I must've missed them on the island. They don't seem to fit the Pirate theme of the island. I saw Emile and Remmy on the patio in New Orleans Square by the outdoor seating areas of The French Market and Cafe Orleans.

Ooops I'm sorry, they weren't on the actual island, but near the raft that takes you to the island- sounds like the same place you saw them... sorry about that mix-up!

The float was only on the 6:30 parade when we were there end of June 07.

Great float, went and saw the movie after going to DL and loved that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter