Rasul(Surial) Bath question

Vagabond

DVC member since 1994 at OKW
I have searched this discussion board for a possible answer and could find nothing since April of this year. Is this spa feature still offered?? I want to start making ship reservations for excursions spa and Palos but could find nothing about the famous bath on the reservation site. Does anyone have any updated info? Thanks.

It's under the Spa section, called "Exotic Rasul" - I made my reservation a couple weeks ago for my Dec 6 cruise :)

It's under the Spa section, called "Exotic Rasul" - I made my reservation a couple weeks ago for my Dec 6 cruise :)

Yep, that is correct. DH and I did this on our recent cruise on our anniversary. One word of advice...even if you dont hear them knock on the door and the steam gets turned off, thats a hint your time is up. We never heard anything at the door and waited and waited. With the steam off I felt like it was over an hour, but neither of us heard anything. DH finally poked out to get some water and asked someone what time it was. We were like 20 minutes past the hour! :eek: They were fine with it, but I was so embarrassed. You really do lose track of time.

I just checked and there were still some appointments left for this for our cruise that leaves this Sunday. What exactly is this spa procedure? Would you do it again?

ummm.It's not a "procedure" per se...It is a romp in the mud &steam!:love:
Well at least that's what it turned into for us (sorry TMI)

It is actually three different chambers- a steam room, a shower room and a tiled resting area that are all connected. They give you a table of lotions, potions and mud and give you a quick tutorial about what works well where then they leave you alone for 50 mins.
It can be as clean or dirty as you want it. They do clean the entire thing when you are done!:p

That was the only thing DH has requested we do again on this cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter