Rapunzel dress in parks?

poohfriend77

DIS Veteran
I played the waiting game and lost. :rotfl: I wanted to buy my DDs dresses to wear at BBB on our Feb. trip. DD8 wants Rapunzel, which of course is the ONLY dress that was not included in the costume sale on the disney shopping site. :rolleyes: I was waiting to see if it would go on sale closer to Halloween. But I waited too long, and now the Tiana dress that DD5 wants is out of stock in the size I need.

I'll keep checking the Web site, but I think plan B will be to buy the dresses in the park (which is why I couldn't post on the budget board :rotfl2:).

So here are my questions: Has anyone seen a Rapunzel dress in the gift shops or BBB lately? I'm wondering how much it costs (seems like most are right around $60 for the "basic" dress), and what the largest size is. I was going to order her a 10/12 because that was the largest available, but an XL/14 would probably be better if they run a little small. Thanks!

I'm sorry to say I just returned from my trip on Wednesday and while I looked all over, there was no Tangled merchandise in the parks, including Rapunzel dresses. I've seen them at my local Disney Store however. I collect all the princess crowns and I was hoping they'd have one for Rapunzel to add to my collection, but no such luck.

I played the waiting game and lost. :rotfl: I wanted to buy my DDs dresses to wear at BBB on our Feb. trip. DD8 wants Rapunzel, which of course is the ONLY dress that was not included in the costume sale on the disney shopping site. :rolleyes: I was waiting to see if it would go on sale closer to Halloween. But I waited too long, and now the Tiana dress that DD5 wants is out of stock in the size I need.

FYI ~ *this* ebay seller has the same items sold in the parks for a much better price. I don't know how she does it but I won't complain ;) If she doesn't have listed what you want/need send her an ebay message - she'll list it for you when she can you just have to get it *BIN* before someone else does. DD has several dresses/costumes from her, including Tiana. You could look through her completed auctions to see what else she's had. I'm hoping and assuming that there'll be a Rapunzel dress and this ebayer will be able to get it.

FYI ~ *this* ebay seller has the same items sold in the parks for a much better price. I don't know how she does it but I won't complain ;) If she doesn't have listed what you want/need send her an ebay message - she'll list it for you when she can you just have to get it *BIN* before someone else does. DD has several dresses/costumes from her, including Tiana. You could look through her completed auctions to see what else she's had. I'm hoping and assuming that there'll be a Rapunzel dress and this ebayer will be able to get it.

Thanks! She's got the exact Tiana dress I wanted!

If Tangled meet and greets are starting this month, and the Disney Store has Rapunzel dresses, surely the parks will be getting them soon. Right?:confused3

I really don't know if they have them in the prks, but they do have Rapunzel dresses in the Disney Store, and online at Disneystore.com if you can't find it in the store. I'm pretty sure they're cheaper than $60, but I don't know what size they are in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter