Rapunzel at RD

Themadhatter21

Mouseketeer
I have a breakfast CRT reservation for 9:10 am. I know I am able to enter the park a few minutes prior. I did not get a FP for Rapunzel. If we enter early and head straight to Rapunzel and meet her at 9, would there be a line? Also, do I have to be at CRT to check in prior to 910? Thank you!

I have a breakfast CRT reservation for 9:10 am. I know I am able to enter the park a few minutes prior. I did not get a FP for Rapunzel.

1. If we enter early and
2. head straight to Rapunzel and meet her at 9, would there be a line? Also,
3. do I have to be at CRT to check in prior to 910? Thank you!

1. You might not get into MK early with that late of an ADR. (Maybe yes. Maybe no.)
They have the rope drop ceremony at about 8:40 and let all guests in before 8:50, already, so a 9:10 ADR is not really "early."

2. Not much line compared to some of the very popular MK attractions.

3. "Have" to be... no. Ought to be... yes.

We saw Rapunzel around 8:40 on an 8am opening day last week, and basically walked straight in to see her. It said 15 minute wait, but think there was only one child in front of us, so it was very quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter