Rapunzel at CRT

LaraJones

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if anyone has heard if they are planning to add Rapunzel to the CRT princess lineup? Any bites would be helpful. ;)

I am wondering if anyone has heard if they are planning to add Rapunzel to the CRT princess lineup? Any bites would be helpful. ;)

I can't imagine they would do that. She isn't a classic princess. If they didn't add Tiana I can't see Rapunzel being there. As popular as she is right now I don't know if she will be a long term popular princess. :confused3 Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, and Jasmine is among the Disney Classics and will always be up there. However... it would be nice!

We were there a couple of weeks ago - no rapunzel. My five year old did really want to see her, so we waited in line from 9:15 til 11:00 for the little Rapunzel thing next to the castle.:confused3

they would also have a problem keeping her hair out of everyone's food...:rotfl2:

All kidding aside, my DD would have flipped if Rapunzel was in CRT ! She's a big Rapunzel fan !!! (and when we went, it was JUST before they started the meet and greet so she didn't get to see them. I'm hoping they will still be doing that in 2013!)

Just there last week and no Rapunzel i waited on a 2 hour line for her next tot the castle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter