Rapid fill mug reuse?

jimim

DIS Veteran
can they rescan old mugs so u can reuse them? I saw a few people using mugs from the summer for the ice tea and coffee at the rapid refill? I didn't think you could the old mugs cause it just didn't make sense in my head cause of payment but there she was getting ice tea and coffee? She didn't pay for just that serving cause I followed her and who she was with in.

I thought that one of the cms at All Star last May said to the customer in front of me...they were using the last time they were there mugs and because they had the chip in them..they can just scan it at the register and revamp it to the number of days they are staying...and pay again....some people dont want a bazillion mugs (like I had once)...

can they rescan old mugs so u can reuse them? I saw a few people using mugs from the summer for the ice tea and coffee at the rapid refill? I didn't think you could the old mugs cause it just didn't make sense in my head cause of payment but there she was getting ice tea and coffee? She didn't pay for just that serving cause I followed her and who she was with in.
I don't think the chip is really used for the iced tea and coffee.... Only for the soda....so theoretically, they could have been using the old mugs and not have paid to up their days... Not that this is ethical to do, just saying it is possible.

Yes you can have them reset the chip. There is no savings to you, "just" to the environment.

But with tea and coffee there's no guarantee she had done that, as they don't yet have scanners on them.

Yes you can have them reset the chip. There is no savings to you, "just" to the environment.

But with tea and coffee there's no guarantee she had done that, as they don't yet have scanners on them.
I'm going to go out on a limb here as I was thinking about it more and say she was not paying cause after she grabbed tea she grabbed at least 5 hot chocolate bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter