Rapa Nui

red712371

Mouseketeer
Hi

Does anyone know when the rooms were last rehabbed in Rapa Nui? Was it in 2010 or before that? We were considering requested it for our next stay in December due to how close it is to TTC.

Thanks in advance.

we stayed there back in 2003 and loved the location to TTC......little bit of walk to main building but had a nice 2nd floor room looking out into garden. ws relaxing and pretty quiet...

They are currently starting rehabs at Poly....

I don't know if it has been rehabed recently but it is our favorite building of all of the monorail places we've stayed. Perfect for the TTC, nearby laundry. Close quiet pool. You can't go wrong.

Hi

Does anyone know when the rooms were last rehabbed in Rapa Nui? Was it in 2010 or before that? We were considering requested it for our next stay in December due to how close it is to TTC.

Thanks in advance.

I believe the last complete rehab at the Poly was in 2007. Rehabs are rumored to begin in Novemeber, with Rapa Nui scheduled to be worked on Apr-June 2013. :goodvibes

Are they remodeling all the rooms/buildings at the Poly? If so, do you know if they'll ever add a hot tub? I've always stayed at the Poly for every trip but one - Grand Floridian - and for a deluxe resort, they should really add a hot tub. I know it's the oldest deluxe resort, but I think it's time to update....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter