Rapa Nui

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by red712371, Sep 13, 2012.

1. red712371

red712371 Mouseketeer

Hi

Does anyone know when the rooms were last rehabbed in Rapa Nui? Was it in 2010 or before that? We were considering requested it for our next stay in December due to how close it is to TTC.

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cwt580

cwt580 DIS Veteran

we stayed there back in 2003 and loved the location to TTC......little bit of walk to main building but had a nice 2nd floor room looking out into garden. ws relaxing and pretty quiet...

They are currently starting rehabs at Poly....

4. commdoc

commdoc Mouseketeer

I don't know if it has been rehabed recently but it is our favorite building of all of the monorail places we've stayed. Perfect for the TTC, nearby laundry. Close quiet pool. You can't go wrong.

5. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I believe the last complete rehab at the Poly was in 2007. Rehabs are rumored to begin in Novemeber, with Rapa Nui scheduled to be worked on Apr-June 2013. :goodvibes

6. eodultis

eodultis Earning My Ears

Are they remodeling all the rooms/buildings at the Poly? If so, do you know if they'll ever add a hot tub? I've always stayed at the Poly for every trip but one - Grand Floridian - and for a deluxe resort, they should really add a hot tub. I know it's the oldest deluxe resort, but I think it's time to update....