RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

Cat:
Thank you so much for helping me get the last big costume on her wish list. It is a huge relief to me. :cool1:

:grouphug:

Happy

Happy_Guest, AstroGigiBlue, Matty_D and Lauralee! Thanks so much for the great pirate games. You are always making me smile and I love the easy, gentle (and quick) way we play together. Hugs!

AmyE:

Thank you so very much!
You really caught me by surprise today.
I appreciate your generosity!
Happy

Happy_Guest, AstroGigiBlue, Matty_D and Lauralee! Thanks so much for the great pirate games. You are always making me smile and I love the easy, gentle (and quick) way we play together. Hugs!

Awww, you're very Welcome AmyE! Thank-you as well!!
Thank-you to ALL my Dis friends, that I continue to play friendly pirates with, as well. I wouldn't have it any other way! Hugs to you all! Such a great time always! :grouphug:

Astro :goodvibes

Wanted to send a big thank you to my amazing friend, Watertribeboy :goodvibes Thanks hun for helping me out with those darn space mountain poles. I'll pay you back when I can, but I couldn't have done it without you :) Oh and thanks for letting me "steal" your idea LOL! You've definitely earned the title of Water the Amazing :) :hug:

Many, many thanks to Acemicfan; my VMK computer has had many problems which have caused me to not be on VMK except once every 3 weeks or so for quite a few months. Every time I log on, there he is with all the stuff I've missed, and when I try to give him something in return he won't take it. Mic, you're the best friend a VMKer could have. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to thank Pinprincess for the unexpected gift the other day!! Really made my day a whole lot brighter :cloud9: :cloud9:

Drum -

Avastmaygirl,

I was surprised by your request to trade,
And suddenly my vmk afternoon was made!

You are so very sweet and kind,
A real class act in my mind.

It was a nice gift, you didn't have to,
So I'll say it once more, "Thank you!"

- Dreams

A HUGE THANK YOU to Coaster for the Nemo middles!
:cloud9: :cloud9:

It was so sweet of you to give them to me right out of the blue! Hugs to you! :hug: :hug:

donaldthankyoutz0.png

Big Quack Quack thank you to Coasterguy for the gifts..
you are making a few kids very happy tonight my friend! :hug:

Purpleduck! Thanks for the fabulous surprise yesterday - you left me smiling as I played lots of pirates!

I have the pleasure of knowing one of the most incredible DISers, Miss Tigger herself :) Lyn has been a kind and caring friend the past few months, even as she struggles with her own problems. Whether it's playing Pirates for hours with me (and battling our hubbies ROFL!), or sending me code after code of Nemo pins when I can't play pirates or just to cheer me up, or just being a friend to vent to, Tigger/Lyn is one INCREDIBLE lady! It's an honor to be your bubble he.add, sweet.tea LOL! You can always put a smile on my face :) Thanks for the lovely surprise of a gazooklion Nemo codes last night lol! Many hugs :hug: are being sent your way and you're always in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!! TTFN, Ta Ta For Now :goodvibes

VegasMonarch,
Thank you thank you thank you for your wonderfully generous and surprisingly wonderful gift of a PRINCESS MINNIE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!! princess: I am so happy to have it and appreciate it so much. Thank you thank you :banana: :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

Thank you so much Purpleduck, Matty_D, souper (happy_guest) and PrincessAveri for helping me reach my goal today of 100K!!
my100000goal.jpg

Thanks so much to MomsGoneGoofy - Goofer for gifting my son the Red Spacesuit Magic.
He is thrilled and you are too kind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter