Rank the resorts you've stayed in

I would like to say that have all been great:

In order ( all factors including cost taken into account )

WL
GF
Poly
CSR
Por - River
Por - FQ
BC
OKW
SSR

1. OKW
2. CSR

Only been 2 times, but I'm planning a new trip for 2009 or 2010 to either BCV or AKV. :)

1. WL
2. CBR
3. CSR
4. ASMu

I didn't know where to put CR. I stayed there in the 70's. It has a lot of sentimental meaning too me, but it's hard to compare it now since it is a bit different.

Staying at BCV in the fall. I have always wanted to saty in that area. So excited!

In order of preference. :)

1 - WL
2 - VWL
3 - AKL
4 - SSR
5 - CBR
6 - POFQ
7 - CSR
8 - POR
9 - CR

1.) Grand Floridian RPC
2.) Polynesian
3.)Animal Kingdom Lodge
4.)what was dixie landings when i was there
5.) fort winderness campgorund

of the places i have stayed of course

BWV --loved the layout in the 1 bedroom, and the kids loved the clown slide at the pool. the water was so warm! and loved the entertainment, excitement on the boardwalk at night, plus the fitness center was nice.
BCV -- the 1 bedroom layout at BWV was better, bigger closet, felt like alot more space, LOVED the pool.
SSR-- great colors, nice and warm feeling. loved the view to DTD and being able to walk there was great
CBR--enjoyed watching iluminations from the beach, very relaxing resort, loved walking around here with the island feel
AKL--just a really beautiful place, don't know i would spend money for savannah view again, as we spent most of our time at parks or in the pool or viewing the animals from outdoors anyway, but really cozy feeling place
POR--loved the lush greenery everywhere. very quiet and relaxing, laid back atmosphere.
ASMo--i was here sans kids so they would have loved it. i thought the walk to everything was a bit much, but the bus service is what i liked least. though i am considering this for a quick stay in sept or nov, to keep the cost down, just so we get to go, I think the kids will love the giant characters
Dolphin--just plain did not enjoy this stay. the room was way outdated and the pools were FREEZING. beautiful lobby and it was great laying in the hammock at night to watch the fireworks, but would not stay here again.

offsite I have stayed at Bonnet Creek, Marriott Cypress Harbour and Marriott Grande Vista. all 3 of those were great. if doing Disney parks I would pick Bonnet Creek for proximity. for kids fun, Grande Vista, and for relaxation, Sea World or Universal and just a great room, Cypress Harbour

I have only stayed at a few resorts but from where I have stayed, my order of preference are:

1) Wilderness Lodge Lobby rooms
2) Boardwalk Villas Boardwalk View
3) Wilderness Lodge Villas
4) Beach Club
5) Animal Kingdom Lodge
6) Old Key West
7) Carribean Beach Resort

#1 Caribbean Beach (our favorite)
#2 Beach Club
#3 Port Orleans Riverside

We are staying this summer at the All-Star Movies for the first time (a little nervous) We'll see how it ranks....:confused3

Ketchsade6

Going this August 10~21 with DD11, DD9, DS8, DD6 (and my driver husband)

1 Beach Club:worship:
2 Boardwalk:wizard:
3 Poly:goodvibes
4 Contemporary:cool1:
All great, we just enjoy the Epcot resorts for some reason!

1. AKL - Best of the best
2. Polynesian - Location, location, ...
3. Grand Floridian - Great location, poor service
4. Wilderness Lodge - Great theming, iffy transportation & dining
5. Dolphin - Nice location, not Disney enough for us

OMG, I cant I have a couple that are tied!!!!:confused3
How about I give "BEST" awards....?

The best theming, the best restaurants and best concierge--AKL

The most laid back and chillin':3dglasses --POR

The best pool--YC

The most convenient and best food court (so far)--FQ

Nicest room I ever stayed in at a resort --WL (junior suite)

Quietest stay--BW

Most romantic--GF-Sugarloaf

Polynesian (Concierge)
Polynesian (Garden View - No Concierge)
Caribbean Beach Resort
Pop
All-Star Sports

Looking forward to our next stay very soon at the Wilderness Lodge. I hope it will place high in our rankings.

:flower3:

1. Coronado Springs (we'll keep going back:thumbsup2 )

2. Carribbean Beach (nice but BIG):eek:

3. Port Orleans Riverside (pretty, but needs work) :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter