Randy Chapman

He defiantely is worth every penny!

No you cant substitute for the MK photo session (brides in their dresses, what-not).. but only the honeymoon photo shoot. Sorry-- they wont apply any money toward that session either.

Maggimus your photos are beautiful, i didn't realise you would get so many photos just with the 3 hour package, i can see your wedding was at seabreeze point but where were the beach photos taken? Will randy go to different hotels if you ask him to?

Yes, he met us at the WL for pre-ceremony photos-- shot individually (1 hr), he then shot 1 hr at the ceremony and reception, and for the last hour we asked him to shoot us on the grounds at the Grand Floridian.

Thank you so much for the compliment :hug: Randy is amazing!

I was thinking of going with randy, but I only have four nights in orlando and wanted to spend all of it at the parks and with family... so I guess if I did go with randy, i'd have to take some extra time out to do the disney photography honeymoon photo shoot right? I mean, I know my fiance will say why go with randy when we already have photos that are going to be done and I Know he won't want to spend more time getting MORE photos done. lol (hope that made sense!)

how are the disney photographers? any good?

Firstly we used Randy and he was briliant!! We loved him, secondly we swapped our package for the honeymoon shoot and had photos done around the castle, again they were real lovely photos, and it literally took 30 minutes to do. They were at my door the very next morning. Also you can do the shoot any day, it dordnt have to be after the wedding. I had mine done the day before (on my birthday).

Here is a couple of honeymoon shoot photos:
weddingphotos010.jpg

weddingphotos017.jpg

Okay, so you get 3 hours, a cd with all pictures, AND an album? Is this pretty much a formal album that you get to pick the pictures for? Or does Randy just choose random pictures to put in there for you, and leave the rest of them loose and give them to you? And how big are the pictures? 4 by 6?

Also, do you have to pay for the shipping of all of the pictures? If so, how much did it cost??

Okay, so you get 3 hours, a cd with all pictures, AND an album? Is this pretty much a formal album that you get to pick the pictures for? Or does Randy just choose random pictures to put in there for you, and leave the rest of them loose and give them to you? And how big are the pictures? 4 by 6?

Also, do you have to pay for the shipping of all of the pictures? If so, how much did it cost??

I just received my album in the mail yesterday!!!:banana:

It's nice -- It's white and I'd say it holds somewhere near 500 pictures. Randy printed like 500 pictures for me and there was another little box of like another 100 prints that were loose. So I didn't choose them...but he pretty much prints all of them.

The photos were 4x5, but I think you can ask him to do 4x6.

I also received the CD with all the pictures but I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet because I didn't get home until really late last night and I had to go early for class today.

I swear...it's the best money I've spent in my entire life!

Just an update for you girls. Got him booked for my date :D

Yes, he met us at the WL for pre-ceremony photos-- shot individually (1 hr), he then shot 1 hr at the ceremony and reception, and for the last hour we asked him to shoot us on the grounds at the Grand Floridian.

Thank you so much for the compliment :hug: Randy is amazing!

Maggimus, are the 3 hours consecutive or can there be a gap inbetween? I have just emailed Randy to provisionally book him for our May 2008 wedding at sea breese point. Of course, I havent been able to book the wedding yet but after reading your ( and everyone else's ) comments and seeing your lovely photos I don't want the standard Disney 20 photo package ( though I'm sure I read somewhere here that as a UK bride you get to keep the CD of all the photos) and I really really want Randy to be able to do them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he hasn't already got a booking for my date - and then I need to keep my fingers crossed that I can book that date with Disney LOL

Ours were consecutive.... we had shot at the WL-- then at the Ceremony at the Boardwalk, and then immediately headed over to the GF for the remainder of the time. No one held a watch to count track of time but I am sure we got 3 good hours of shooting done. As you can see there was no shortage of photos for me... so we made out well.

I dont know the specifics as to whether they *have* to be consecutive or not.. but you could ask. Again mine were consecutive.

Thanks for the compliments:hug:

yearbook50 can i just ask how you contacted randy, i have emailed twice, about 4 days ago and then again yesterday and have still not had a reply

:( I havent had a reply to my email either, I keep checking every couple of hours, I guess I will have to wait til next week now.

I just received my album in the mail yesterday!!!:banana:

It's nice -- It's white and I'd say it holds somewhere near 500 pictures. Randy printed like 500 pictures for me and there was another little box of like another 100 prints that were loose. So I didn't choose them...but he pretty much prints all of them.

The photos were 4x5, but I think you can ask him to do 4x6.

I also received the CD with all the pictures but I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet because I didn't get home until really late last night and I had to go early for class today.

I swear...it's the best money I've spent in my entire life!

Just a quick question for you....did you have to pay duty and custom fees on your photos? How much was it to have them shipped to Canada?

:( I havent had a reply to my email either, I keep checking every couple of hours, I guess I will have to wait til next week now.

Have you tried to call his office? I think that Randy is usually the one that checks his email, but if he is having a busy week it can take some time to get back to you. If you call the office, his wife Linda will ususally get back to you much more quickly. For example I called yesterday morning to ask some questions about the contract and she got back to me by mid afternoon. She's very sweet and helpful and deals with all the scheduling. Just another option, hope this helps!

yearbook50 can i just ask how you contacted randy, i have emailed twice, about 4 days ago and then again yesterday and have still not had a reply

I called the office that is listed on the site on Thursday
His wife called me back the next day.

sounds like phoning is the way to go - I will phone as soon as I get home from work on Monday ( uk time ) which will be the middle of the day in FL , once I have something in my head like this, I can't think about anything else until it's sorted !

If anyone has trouble contacting him please let me know. I have additional telephone numbers that he may be reached at as well as a personal e-mail address. Randy is defiantely a tallented individual and I would hate to see beautiful blushing brides miss out on the opportunity to work with him. He truely is a artistic photographer. Good Luck everyone:thumbsup2

I love Randy and can't say enough good things about him about his work. Definately try the studio to get in touch with Linda!

Just a quick question for you....did you have to pay duty and custom fees on your photos? How much was it to have them shipped to Canada?

As far as I know I didn't have to pay anything. I thought I had to pay for shipping but there was no COD as far as I know. But DH and I are in a basement apartment in a house and our upstairs neighbour left them for us. I have to make sure she didn't have a bill....

I'll follow up...

After reading about him so much on here and seeing so much of his work I called to book him for our wedding. Even though it's really far in advance I just couldn't stand thinking that someone might beat me to it if I waited. I was waiting for him to respond to the email but thanks to you all I decided to call. His wife is so sweet! :goodvibes I called my DF screaming we got Randy as soon as I got off the phone with her :rotfl: Thanks for the great recommendations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter