Random!

poisoned apple

DIS Veteran<br><font color=teal>can anybody hear m
this is the thread where you can talk about random things. i.e. boys/girls, friend problems, you know just stuff.

i feel really bummed cuz yesterday waz my b-day and i didn't come on here. i really wanted to come on here but i couldn't.

random smilies! :dog2: :goodvibes :moped: :teeth: :earsboy: :love2: :bride: :rolleyes1 :cold: :flower: :dog2: :wizard: :banana: :jumping1: :upsidedow :hyper2: :dancer: :teleport: :rockband: :thewave:

K, randomness I need to get off my chest

FISH

K, that's not really what I needed to say but I just had to do that. Here's what I really need to get off my chest:

Someone is after me and my friend and we are scared to death because he hates our guts. (Don't ask, a joke gone bad.) But now looking back at it, it was pretty funny..... :Pinkbounc

somebody say that they're cool. pleeeese! i have a sorta funny joke that my friends told me.

oh and also, i have a crush that i kinda like and kinda don't like. i mean, he's an okay guy but all my friends are all writing in the bafroom stalls "Melissa loves Jon Bailey" sorry jon. i don't really love you your just an okay guy.

Ok so this is polysisterchick;

I am just really tired of a certain friend right now because she copies me. EVERYTHING i talk about with my other friends she HAS to know. I JUST NEED MY OWN PERSONAL STUFF WITH MY OTHER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!
ok srry had to vent.

other than that...

I like Bubbles

Cinderella94 said:
I hate scrambled eggs. And fish.
I am on a swim team.
OMG! me too, all three things to be exact!

Ava

I don't like seafood. :confused3 lol, Yes, I know I'm weird!

Hmm... Well, there is this guy who I went out with for a while but, he acted all weird and didn't really talk to me much..(trust me I tried starting a conversation!) But, I think I may still like him. He still is acting all weird but, I like him....I have know Idea what to do...any suggestions? :listen:

Thanx! :)

:cat: Staci :bored:

Nightshade said:
Hmm... Well, there is this guy who I went out with for a while but, he acted all weird and didn't really talk to me much..(trust me I tried starting a conversation!) But, I think I may still like him. He still is acting all weird but, I like him....I have know Idea what to do...any suggestions? :listen:

Thanx! :)

:cat: Staci :bored:

Knowing that conversation is the key part of any long relationship, I would say hell no, but if you're just looking for a lil' fun or a normal teen relationship, I guess it doesn't really matter... and he's prolly only acting weird cuz he's nervous... have you done anything with him?

xlRacerXlx said:
Knowing that conversation is the key part of any long relationship, I would say hell no, but if you're just looking for a lil' fun or a normal teen relationship, I guess it doesn't really matter... and he's prolly only acting weird cuz he's nervous... have you done anything with him?

Well, we only went out for like a month and we never went on a date. :confused3 He gets me confused because, sometimes he'll act really immature but, then he'll be really sweet. :confused: I bet you're right, he was probably nervous. ::yes::

Thanx,
:tilt: Staci :upsidedow

Nightshade said:
Well, we only went out for like a month and we never went on a date. :confused3 He gets me confused because, sometimes he'll act really immature but, then he'll be really sweet. :confused: I bet you're right, he was probably nervous. ::yes::

Thanx,
:tilt: Staci :upsidedow

Well you'll know if he was nervous when you first kiss him... cuz if his mouth is dry, he is nervous... BTW it is not good being nervous b4 a kiss cuz you stop salivating and a dry kiss is the worst type of kiss ever ugh... it's gross... trust me...

a dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep.
random but not for me cuz i just watched that movie on dvd and that song is stuck in my head. also i just saw chicken little! :cool1: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter