Random yet useful items to have for your trip.

Baby wipes as make up remover and I throw a few in a zip lock bag to carry to the parks to freshen up.
Hand sanitizer. (Always with me - lol)
A container of bleach wipes to wipe down the phone and door handles in our room.
Sugar free gum for when I can't brush in the parks.
Love all your ideas, I've started a list!

Last edited:
The over-the-door "shoe" organizer with clear pouches really came in handy last time--definitely bringing that again!
A nightlight
Window clings to decorate room window (helps us find the room easier after long days in the parks as well).
Swiss Army knife

I heard you can decorate your windows, but I didn't know how... what a neat idea!

The over the door shoe organizer with pouches is a great idea. Did you hang it outside of the bathroom door (facing the sink)?

Thanks!

I heard you can decorate your windows, but I didn't know how... what a neat idea!

The over the door shoe organizer with pouches is a great idea. Did you hang it outside of the bathroom door (facing the sink)?

Thanks!
We hung ours on the bar in the sink area. That way when someone opened the bathroom door (or closed it) the stuff didn't bang and make noise. We don't use the bar to hang clothes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter