Random tickets to purchase

eeyore1998

Earning My Ears
Me and hubby are going on our own to florida on the 2nd august. We have been 3 times 1998,2000 and 2002 with our kids who are all adults now and sulking as they can't afford to come on our last minute trip :rotfl:

When we went before we always got the 14 day disney passes and one days for seaworld and universal.

This time our parks are more random. Animal kingdom, hollywood studios, seaworld, universal (old one) and maybe typhoon lagoon. Is it worth getting any sort of joint ticket or will we be better off just getting individual ones when we get there with maybe some money off coupons, do they still do those in wal mart etc?

I would advise you to ONLY get tickets from an authorised seller. They are now linked to an individual when first used (via thumb print) so don't buy discount tickets or anything as there is a great chance of you getting duff tickets. Try getting tickets from here they are a proper reputable seller and probably have the best prices.

As far as I know coupons or discounts come with with a timeshare hard sell. I dunno about you but I don't go on holiday to sit in a room listening to sales pitches.

I hope this is some help.

I would advise you to ONLY get tickets from an authorised seller. They are now linked to an individual when first used (via thumb print) so don't buy discount tickets or anything as there is a great chance of you getting duff tickets. Try getting tickets from here they are a proper reputable seller and probably have the best prices.

As far as I know coupons or discounts come with with a timeshare hard sell. I dunno about you but I don't go on holiday to sit in a room listening to sales pitches.

I hope this is some help.

Thanks, i realise that they offer timeshare tickets i didn't mean them i meant the $5-10 offers you see on the tourist leaflets for seaworld etc. will go look at that site thanks

Don't really understand how that site works. I only have 2 weeks. Would they send them to me or do i need to pick them up in The US?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter