Random things you pack

I always take an extra plastic bag to put down on the seats of the wet rides, Kali River Rapids and Splash Mountain; I LOVE the water rides but I HATE walking around the rest of the day with a wet behind!

I also pack my mini extension plug...it plugs in and has three regular plugs plus two USB ports. I think I found it at Target. I never travel without it!

extra duffel bag for soveniers so we don't have a million WDW plastic bags for on the trip home. ( i just lay it in the bottom of the duffel bag i have my clothes in for the trip down )
extra luggage tags to tie on to my camera strap and back pack incase i leave it somewhere. I include the dates and which resort (but not the room # ) i'm staying at and my name.

mom2cookies said:
extra duffel bag for soveniers so we don't have a million WDW plastic bags for on the trip home. ( i just lay it in the bottom of the duffel bag i have my clothes in for the trip down )
extra luggage tags to tie on to my camera strap and back pack incase i leave it somewhere. I include the dates and which resort (but not the room # ) i'm staying at and my name.

Thats agreat idea..never thought for camera n backpack!! Thanks

I LOVE having those fabric hanging shoe organizers.

Just keeps those extra things you need easy access to organized and together. I usually hang it in the closet or on the bathroom door. It's especially nice for women between makeup and hair products/curling irons/other accessories. I've known women who leave important jewelry on the counter and the maid ends up knocking it onto the floor or into the sink accidentally, so it's a nice place to keep those things as well. Can also throw extra sunscreen, shampoo, tickets, wallet and even shoes like it's originally intended. :thumbsup2

Also keeps what little counter space you have clear.

I LOVE having those fabric hanging shoe organizers.

Just keeps those extra things you need easy access to organized and together. I usually hang it in the closet or on the bathroom door. It's especially nice for women between makeup and hair products/curling irons/other accessories. I've known women who leave important jewelry on the counter and the maid ends up knocking it onto the floor or into the sink accidentally, so it's a nice place to keep those things as well. Can also throw extra sunscreen, shampoo, tickets, wallet and even shoes like it's originally intended. :thumbsup2

Also keeps what little counter space you have clear.

AWESOME!! What a great tip and easy to pack!!!:cheer2:

Needle and thread (my swimsuit strap needed repair one year, and it cost $8 to buy a sewing kit at resort gift shop!)

Clothespins (for hanging wet swimsuits to dry or keep curtains closed)

Nightlight

Power strip for charging electronics

Bodyglide and moleskin

Tiny flashlight

Ziploc bags in various sizes

White noise machine and earplugs

Extra contact lenses

"Jif to Go" peanut butter tubs (bring from home). Great healthy snack when combined with celery sticks or apple slices while in parks.

I always pack a manicure set... I know it's a little off the wall but it never seems to fail that someone needs something from it. Whether it be the scissors, nail clippers, or nail file. Those random things seem to always come in handy.

Also, I'd bring ponchos because Florida weather can be unpredictable and they help on the water rides too

Water bottles are useful so you don't have to buy $3 water bottles every time your thirsty

I always pack one of those solid twist up air fresheners. I love coming back to a nice smelling room.

A nightlight for in the room. Otherwise if someone gets up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom you can't see a thing.

Since we go in October, I always bring some extra glow sticks. I usually hand them out to the kids that are sitting around us. At first it was weird, but I like giving the kids at the parades some extra magic. I get them in bulk and they are cheap so I hand them out to those around us.

Since we go in October, I always bring some extra glow sticks. I usually hand them out to the kids that are sitting around us. At first it was weird, but I like giving the kids at the parades some extra magic. I get them in bulk and they are cheap so I hand them out to those around us.

We do this too!

I just happened to think about this today and made a note on my good tips list. I think it is a great idea!!!

Also (and this may have been mentioned already), take a pic of a piece of paper with your info. written on it with your digital camera and cell phone so that info is saved on the sd card (in case something happens to the tag).

What are some of the "random" things that you have packed for Disney that have been very useful?

You can buy a waterfan that you might need walking around the parks in the blazing hot heat! If you already have one, bring it!
Also, extra underwear, a brush or comb, socks, and some paper to write on!:thumbsup2

For travel I take a paperback book and binder clips. I tear off 50 pages or so, clip them together and carry them in my purse. It's less bulky than carrying a whole book or Kindle and I can throw away the pages as I read them.

I also like to have a few Viva paper towels folded up in my purse. Lots of uses - wipe off a seat after rain, dry a just-wiped tabletop in a restaurant, use to clean glasses or muddy shoes, add cold water and refresh a sweaty neck, clean up crumbs after snacking in the hotel room, heck -add dish soap and water and you can even wash dishes with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter