• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random souvenir question

caitlinnf

Mouseketeer
We are headed to WDW at the end of the month for our first family trip. We are not big on souvenirs, but something that DH and I always get when we are traveling is a new deck of playing cards from wherever we go. I haven't seen any in trip reports or anything. Will we find Disney playing cards anywhere?

We are headed to WDW at the end of the month for our first family trip. We are not big on souvenirs, but something that DH and I always get when we are traveling is a new deck of playing cards from wherever we go. I haven't seen any in trip reports or anything. Will we find Disney playing cards anywhere?

Oh HECK yeah! DS collected decks of cards and he has quite a few Disney decks. ;) I think most shops in all the parks & DTD have them.

They do have a set of Disney playing cards in most of the bigger stores. I also have a deck of Tower of Terror cards-not sure if they still sell those.

The store in Japan has some from the Miyazaki movies like Ponyo, Kiki's Delivery Service or My Neighbor Totoro. Those decks have a different image on each card that tell the story of the movie.

They have them at the Emporium at the Magic Kingdom. There are several different designs there. We got Haunted Mansion ones as well as Pirates of the Caribbean.

My son got a pack of Disney clear plastic playing cards at the big Disney shop in DTD....his favorite set of all his playing card collection!

I don't even play cards but I'd love a deck of HM cards! Will pick up a deck next trip.:earsboy:

A few years back, I bought a deck of Cinderella cards at one of the many souvenir places along 192. It was 3 or 4 dollars. I thought would use the cards for embellishments in my Disney scrapbook.

There's a new Haunted Mansion set you can get at Heritage House, the store near the attraction.

We just found a set of glow in the dark HM playing cards at DL last week. I've read conflicting reports about WDW, but the HM souvenirs were plentiful at DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter