• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Questions

Spoogle

Earning My Ears
I have not been to Disney since November 2011 and a lot of things have changed since then! We just booked a trip for April and are quickly approaching my ADR date so I'm starting my research and am very overwhelmed. If anyone can provide me some answers or point me in the right direction with links, I would greatly appreciate it!

First, we are staying off site for the first time and the way I understand it is I can make ADRs 180 days out. I will have to make one each day since I am off site. What time can I do that at?

Second, we will need to purchase park tickets BEFORE we can make Fastpass reservations, correct? Where is the cheapest place that I can buy these? Fastpass reservations are made 30 days for an offsite guest, correct?

Also, is there any type of Dessert Party still offered? Where can I go to get information on booking one?

Thanks for any advice. I've tried looking around and am already feeling a little overwhelmed since everything is so different and park hours have not even been released for our dates.

There is also an Illuminations dessert party at Epcot, and a couple options for fireworks cruises at both parks.

Most FP+ reservations are still available 30 days out, especially if you book right at midnight, but times for the headliners will be limited. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter