random, no real topic, rack up your posts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know what an Orli was :confused3 Where is this thread?

you must have been under that rock w/ me.........I though it was a little :crowded: under there........:rotfl2: ..........it's here on the CB....usually on the first few pages.........

willdmc.jpg

:)

Anything happening at the new place?
I hope it is in a safe neighborhood!:eek:

Doesn't seem like we are moving until we get evicted!:cool1:

I was over earlier------far less stressful to catch up over there....:rotfl2: ...however Baby was put in the corner.......so I had to Mover her on up.... I'm not sure what neighborhood it's in now....I haven't been there since earlier this evening.........

I was over earlier------far less stressful to catch up over there....:rotfl2: ...however Baby was put in the corner.......so I had to Mover her on up.... I'm not sure what neighborhood it's in now....I haven't been there since earlier this evening.........

Once I tried to learn the dance they do at the end of the movie by watching it over and over...it didn't work :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter