• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

random, no real topic, rack up your posts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hate cellphones. And family reunions, and paranoid old people who fuss about my children playing with the blinds at the reunion. Why do normal people get so weird when they get in their 70s?:confused3

My parents totally freak out when my kids play with the blinds too. My dad has always had some "quirks" though, so it's not too weird for him :lmao: He's paranoid that the neighbors are going to look in his house and he pulls shades down.

Random Thoughts:

I sometimes think about sneaking off and getting a tattoo.

I hate birds. Little ones at the bird feeders are OK but I HATE parrots and especially sea gulls.

I like my dog better than some family members.

Take a breathe!
My DFIL is one of 12 children. (god bless large families!) They still try to do the yearly family reunion. Only, guess who is interested in attending. Not the under 50 crowd, only the 70plussers. Who do not remember how hard parenting little ones is, because obviously their children were perfect.

My dad, who lived on a farm DID chop off his fingers with an ax when he was 4! Three fingers on his left hand. He still learned to write right handed, though!

Well thanks. Not only is my tummy feeling green. Now my hand hurts. :worried:

My parents totally freak out when my kids play with the blinds too. My dad has always had some "quirks" though, so it's not too weird for him :lmao: He's paranoid that the neighbors are going to look in his house and he pulls shades down.

Random Thoughts:

I sometimes think about sneaking off and getting a tattoo.

I hate birds. Little ones at the bird feeders are OK but I HATE parrots and especially sea gulls.

I like my dog better than some family members.

LOL:rotfl2: :lmao:

5.gif

Everything old is new again
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter