• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

random, no real topic, rack up your posts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 1, couldn't have kids til I was 38:scared1: :rotfl: :rotfl2: . Never say never. Thank God

38 is not old to have a baby
under 16 is definitely YOUNG, though!

Never say never is a parenting policy I follow strictly. I talk to many parents (as a teacher) and cringe when I hear "my child would never........." because they ALWAYS prove them wrong! :cool1:

I like to start conversations with my kids teacher's or principal with "I'm Sorry....what has...........done?"

38 is not old to have a baby
under 16 is definitely YOUNG, though!

Never say never is a parenting policy I follow strictly. I talk to many parents (as a teacher) and cringe when I hear "my child would never........." because they ALWAYS prove them wrong! :cool1:

I like to start conversations with my kids teacher's or principal with "I'm Sorry....what has...........done?"

Boy that is the truth!!::yes::

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 2,221
User Name Posts
turning40withMickey 462
Smileybug 434
snowwhite325 405
PADISFAM 359
kimmar067 161
coles1mom 128

HARASW 40
LittleBlue22 36
dcentity2000 34
ilovedisney1 31
*HappilyEverAfter* 29
dreamcometrue 17
lillygator 12
Disney Brat 11
SBPbride 9
LegoMom3 9
MM27 7
sdarwkcabemanmy 7
wardfamily1 5
P~I~N~K 4
Stacerita 3
Mean Queen 3
famofsix 2
CathrynRose 2
Disneylover79 2
Tigger Woods 1
O Hai 1
sb4k 1
litlpixie2 1
Phrebert 1
Kimberly 1
Nik's Mom 1
LisaNJ25 1
dopeyone 1

Why do the older ones at family reunions talk on and on about how important family reunions are, and complain because the younger generation is losing interest, and worry that there wont be anyone interested in 20 years from now, and then annoy the heck out of the younger members when their kids act like perfectly normal bratty kids??? Who says kids have to act like a wooden indian in a corner in the first place??? My kids dont have safe acres and acres of woodland like my grandparents's children. They (my grandparents) didnt have to worry as much about sexual predators. They could let them run all over the woods chopping down trees with machetes.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 2,221
User Name Posts
turning40withMickey 462
Smileybug 434
snowwhite325 405
PADISFAM 359
kimmar067 161
coles1mom 128

HARASW 40
LittleBlue22 36
dcentity2000 34
ilovedisney1 31
*HappilyEverAfter* 29
dreamcometrue 17
lillygator 12
Disney Brat 11
SBPbride 9
LegoMom3 9
MM27 7
sdarwkcabemanmy 7
wardfamily1 5
P~I~N~K 4
Stacerita 3
Mean Queen 3
famofsix 2
CathrynRose 2
Disneylover79 2
Tigger Woods 1
O Hai 1
sb4k 1
litlpixie2 1
Phrebert 1
Kimberly 1
Nik's Mom 1
LisaNJ25 1
dopeyone 1

You got some catchin up to do:banana:

Ranch is the new catsup :lmao: I didn't think 38 was old but boy the doctor did. :lmao: My great-grandma had triplets at 37:scared1: . I was lucky and only had one. ;)

What are they complaining about anyways? They did it as children too! Oh bother.

Thanks or listening to my vent. (if anyone was.)

I knew you were on the edge of your seat!:rotfl2:

and counting backwards is harder than counting forward!

I have this sweetheart of a great niece and when she was 3-4, if you asked her to count backwards she would turn her back to you and count. But hey she was counting backwards. Too cute!! :goodvibes

DH is TALKING to me AGAIN................I think I'm supposed to be :listen: .......:lmao: Do you think he'll notice if I keep on typing?

Why do the older ones at family reunions talk on and on about how important family reunions are, and complain because the younger generation is losing interest, and worry that there wont be anyone interested in 20 years from now, and then annoy the heck out of the younger members when their kids act like perfectly normal bratty kids??? Who says kids have to act like a wooden indian in a corner in the first place??? My kids dont have safe acres and acres of woodland like my grandparents's children. They (my grandparents) didnt have to worry as much about sexual predators. They could let them run all over the woods chopping down trees with machetes.

Take a breathe!
My DFIL is one of 12 children. (god bless large families!) They still try to do the yearly family reunion. Only, guess who is interested in attending. Not the under 50 crowd, only the 70plussers. Who do not remember how hard parenting little ones is, because obviously their children were perfect.

My dad, who lived on a farm DID chop off his fingers with an ax when he was 4! Three fingers on his left hand. He still learned to write right handed, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter