• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

random, no real topic, rack up your posts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have gotten myself an ice cream, too.......now my tummy is growling (i couldn't bring myself to spend two more dollars on a small cone) I know! I will make popcorn!popcorn::

1.gif

Actually, I tell each of my children (seperately)
that they are my FAVORITE
and times when I get one alone they always say "I'm still your favorite, right" and I assure them that they are!:hug:

2 reasons I stay dark

My 13y/o daughter reads, and she doesn't want to answer . She's the quiet one in the family :teeth: and I care for my mother and sometimes as soon as I get on the DIS, she needs. So this way I can :moped: and not seem rude.

Back to :offtopic: please :banana: :rotfl2:

When my DD was in 9th grade she took a family planning class. not because she had to. She needed to fill in an elective and that class seemed interesting to her at the time. Everyone had to take turns carrying those real life dolls around that are...well, real life.:rotfl: Anyway when it was her turn I told her that the "baby" was her responsibility I wasn't babysitting. :rotfl:Well that afternoon she wanted to go to our neighbors house and play pool. She took the "baby" with her. It started to cry and cry and cry. She got tired of it so they put it in Eric's room and shut the door so they could finish their game of pool. Well Eric's room was in the back of the house. His window was open. Neighbors that lived behind them (they didn't like each other) heard the "baby" crying and crying and crying. Well, they called the police to complain. The police actually came to investigate. It was hillarious when they realized that it was a doll. :lmao: True story. ::yes::

it's 9:22pm, I just looked outside my front window and saw my neighbor across the street in his front yard NAKED!!! I hope he didn't see me look out, I could never face him again!

:scared1: :scared1: Was he @ least good looking????????:lmao:

Just 1, couldn't have kids til I was 38:scared1: :rotfl: :rotfl2: . Never say never. Thank God

When my DD was in 9th grade she took a family planning class. not because she had to. She needed to fill in an elective and that class seemed interesting to her at the time. Everyone had to take turns carrying those real life dolls around that are...well, real life.:rotfl: Anyway when it was her turn I told her that the "baby" was her responsibility I wasn't babysitting. :rotfl:Well that afternoon she wanted to go to our neighbors house and play pool. She took the "baby" with her. It started to cry and cry and cry. She got tired of it so they put it in Eric's room and shut the door so they could finish their game of pool. Well Eric's room was in the back of the house. His window was open. Neighbors that lived behind them (they didn't like each other) heard the "baby" crying and crying and crying. Well, they called the police to complain. The police actually came to investigate. It was hillarious when they realized that it was a doll. :lmao: True story. ::yes::

gotta love the neighbors! I bet DD was SO EMBARRASSED. Did you threaten to tell the teacher about her poor parenting??:lmao:

Did she pass the class:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hi PAD

gotta love the neighbors! I bet DD was SO EMBARRASSED. Did you threaten to tell the teacher about her poor parenting??:lmao:

Actually the teacher new. DD failed that particular assigment. It seems that the computer in the Doll was able to record how long it cried. :rotfl:

I sure hate cellphones. And family reunions, and paranoid old people who fuss about my children playing with the blinds at the reunion. Why do normal people get so weird when they get in their 70s?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter