Random Disney Chat!

Disney_Princess123

Earning My Ears
Let's talk all about random disney stuff! From Florida's Walt Disney World to Paris' Walt Disney Land, there is so much to learn and do! I have only been to Disney related worlds/lands a total of 3 times! Twice when I was 3 or 4 in DL- spent the day there- lived in CA at the time. Once to WDW in Florida, just last year. I really wanna learn more and decide where to go, what to do, I want interesting tips, I want to know everything about everything when in comes to Disney-related chat! Let's start!!!!

My disney world trip was so great! Aside from some groaning and moaning kids, going to the pool at 9 PM and the parks at 11 AM was GREAT!
Which smiley best describes each park?
MGM: :wizard:
Animal Kingdom: :dogdance:
Epcot: :banana:
Magic Kingdom: :love: :love: :love: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: princess: princess: princess: YIPPEEE!

Backstage tours are a great way to learn more about the World. I have done Keys to the Kingdom, Hidden Treasures of World Showcase and Backstage Safari. I saw some of the most interesting and amazing things. For example, during the Safari tour I got to pet a white rhino and I watched an operation being performed on a skunk who had a tumor removed. The next tour I want to do is the Segway tour. :thumbsup2

Also - parasailing at WDW offers the most amazing views. Don't let fear hold you back. I'm one of the biggest chickens in the world. If I can do it, anyone can! :)

Each trip we do one splurge.

When we stayed at WL we bought the length of stay boat & bike pass. This gave us unlimited boat & bike rentals for our entire party of 8 for 7 nights! A great value.

Once we did the Segway tour, another trip we did Cirque du Soleil. During our Christmas trip we did the MVMCP & the Candlelight Processional dinner package.

I haven't decided what to do during our November trip. I haven't ever done a dinner show in all my years. Or maybe I will book a special restaurant like Cali Grill.

Line Waiting Tips

1. If you are in a group with other people, get in line for a popular ride.
2. Each adult or older child can go and go on less popular rides, buy food and drink, shop, etc.
3. Keep switching off with people. Eventually, you will be on the ride, and, you will have ended up not being bored!
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter