• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Randall from Monsters,Inc.

poohboysmom

Earning My Ears
We're finally here! One of DS's favorites is Randall (what better imaginary friend to have than one who camouflages!) I've already tried to tell him I don't think we'll be able to meet Randall - he'd be camouflaged after all LOL, but thought I'd double check here if there's something I'm missing. TIA!

I've never seen a M&G with Randall, but you could ask CMs just to be safe. Randall is easy to spot on the Monsters, Inc. ride, so maybe your son would enjoy that.

Unfortunately, like theluckyrabbit, I've not seen Randall at any of the M&G locations or as a free roaming character. I've seen the occasional merchandise, and he does make an appearance in Monster's Inc. attraction.

I love the Monsters Inc. ride!! We went through three times in a row one visit, when the line was non existent, and it usually has a short line. You could find the Mike and Sully meet and greet and have him ask them if they've seen Randall, I bet they'd have some pretty fun reactions for him!

Isn't he in the parade at CA Adventure? It seems like I've seen him in that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter