• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ramp Van Rental

sncbird

<font color=blue>I need a Starbucks Latte!<br><fon
Hi Everyone,

We're going to Disney in June and I've decided to rent a power wheelchair. I have MS and have used one for the last 7 years. So we can get it in and out easily, we would also like to rent a ramp van like what we have at home.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to rent a Ramp Van from? We're flying into Orlando. So excited for our trip!!

If you are staying on Disney property you could get around there by using Disney transportation. You can use magical express from the airport to the Disney resort and you can do the same on the way back.

I don't have any info to pass on for ramp vans.

We have used Rainbow Wheels before and would again. Not Cheap though any company you pick will be around $100 a day.

Thank you for all the info!!! Very much appreciated :) It's been along time since I've been on the Boards. The FAQ section is incredible!!

Does anyone have the phone number to Rainbow Wheels?? We're staying off property and going to Cocoa Beach for a few days too. Ssssssooooo looking forward to getting out of IL after our terrible winter!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter