• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ramona's Make-A-Wish trip to WDW!

Finally feel I can really start planning now. MAW approved MVMCP after I inquired about it, and because I was unaware of "wish enhancements" Ramona gets to meet Woody and attend the party! I didn't mean to ask too much, it's just Ramona's volunteers told me to start with them if I had any questions or ideas, so I did, and the local chapter kind of jumped the gun buying tickets. Not complaining! We are so grateful. :lovestruc

Kids got fanny packs, and they are totally adorable. I don't care what anyone else thinks, they are gonna be super handy! :lmao:

I ordered the gray classic Mickey shirts from the Disney store, they are great though the sizes are wonky so lots of exchanging, but anyway, I am going to design an iron on for the backs that says "Ramona's Make-A-Wish Trip 2013" or something like that. Of course, when complete, I will post a pic :)

Updated itinerary:

MONDAY:
arrive at MCO 7:26 PM
meet greeter
rental car
arrive GKTW around 9?
find our villa
eat
sleep

TUESDAY:
up early!
breakfast at GKTW
Nickelodeon photos
send moms (who are staying at nearby hotel) on WM run for snacks and essentials
Jeremy attends orientation
We play and explore
Carpool to MK and go on as many rides as we can handle. No plan there yet.
Lunch at MK
Evening at GKTW for Mayor Clayton's party and fishing
Dinner at GKTW

WEDNESDAY:
breakfast at GKTW
horseback riding
meet moms at villa
carpool to DHS
Pixar Place, Pizza Planet, TS Mania, CARS
Break, then MK? Or AK? Or back to village? Not sure how long DHS will take, ie, how many times Ramona will want to ride TS Mania :goodvibes Also not sure if MK will be so amazingly awesome that we will want to spend 90% of our WDW time there...kind of expecting that :)

THURSDAY:
breakfast at GKTW
Disney character pictures
Meet moms
Off to IOA
WWoHP
Seussland
Eat at IOA, Three Broomsticks?
Evening at GKTW for Christmas party
Dinner at GKTW

FRIDAY:
Breakfast at GKTW
Morning at AK, or IOA or GKTW, depending on how kids are feeling and what we are wanting to do/see at that point
lunch wherever we are that time of day
late afternoon naps
MK by 6:00 pm for MVMCP!!!
Late night, dinner at MK

SATURDAY:
breakfast at GKTW
Cocoa Beach for the day, reflect, relax, take cute pics of the kids on the pier enjoy a warm beach, hopefully
Evening at GKTW for pool party
PACK :(

SUDNAY:
Wake up at 5:00
Leave by 5:30
Depart :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hooray for the trip plans!! They sound great!!! :goodvibes

I'm glad you are going to post pictures of your shirts, the idea sounds great!!!

LOL at the fanny packs!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: I would totally do that to!!

Happy planning,

Madeline

Love reading your updates! You're getting close now!:cool1:

I'm so happy you get to do the party and meet her beloved Toy Story characters! It seems like you have an amazing trip ahead of you! So excited for you all!

I have a question... It seems that you didn't even know your dates before you got the flight information. Is that the case? I thought that in most cases they won't tell you the flight info until about two weeks before.

I saw your post in the breastfeeding thread... Just read through your plans, your family is absolutely precious! Your trip is so soon, you must be so excited!

You must be so excited that your trip is coming next month!!! pixiedust::goodvibes

I hope all your plans are coming along great and that you and the family are doing well!!!

Happy Counting down the days, :woohoo:

Madeline

Omg! We are getting so excited!

To answer a question a few posts ago: yes, we got our flight info before official word about our dates. They are the dates we requested, though, so not a big surprise. Another wish family we know who is going in December got their info the same way. Must be a cooky Oregon thing

Omg! We are getting so excited!

To answer a question a few posts ago: yes, we got our flight info before official word about our dates. They are the dates we requested, though, so not a big surprise. Another wish family we know who is going in December got their info the same way. Must be a cooky Oregon thing

Just got caught up on your WHOLE PTR - and WOO HOOO!!!! It's coming up so quickly now for you guys!
She is an adorable little girl and i am SO glad she will be getting her wish just as she wanted! AND YAYYYYYY on the offical stepparent adoption!

Can't wait to see the links to the articles - how awesome!

following along - it's going to be so exciting here as it gets closer!

terra

image_zps537fdabf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finally, a picture of the calendar! We're on day 17 now! Just over two weeks away!

Wish party on the 2nd! Can't wait!

Cute countdown calendar!!! I just love it!!!

Hooray for the send off party!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! I can't wait to hear about and hopefully see pictures of the send off party!!!

Happy Counting down!!! pixiedust:

Madeline

Hi everyone! So, we leave in less than 12 hours!

I'm sorry for not posting updates lately! Been so busy, and the wish party wasn't really a party as much as a lunch, so while I was super excited (super!) to receive the itinerary and wish details, we were a little surprised that it didn't feel like a party! I have pics but have just been on mobile with no time for a real computer! To make up for last weekend and kick off the wish, we had a proper party tonight with cupcakes and presents just here at home ❤️

We are so excited-we get to ride in a limo tomorrow. I've never even been in one! Ramona is so excited about everything single thing. Ezra too, though I don't think he understands just how magical this next week is gonna be❤️

I will try to post a few update from my phone while we're there!

Hooray for your Wish Trip!!!!! :goodvibespixiedust:princess::woohoo::yay::dance3:party::jumping1::rainbow::tink:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo:flower1:

I'll be looking for updates!!!!

Happy Wish Tripping,

Madeline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter