Ramada Inn Resort Eastgate????

TooPure4u

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed in this hotel??? I am arriving in Florida 2 days before the cruise and am looking for a hotel. I am renting a car at the Orlando Airport so traveling is no problem. Just not sure where to stay at a decent price. Any ideas????

I am going to Sea World the day before the cruise so that is why I was looking in the WDW/Kissimmee area....

Thanks in advance....:)

I would like this information too. This hotel came up as part of a flight package on Hotwire. I have found you can often get a cheaper flight if you book one night at a hotel with hotwire. This is what we did. The rest of the nights are at ASMO.:earsboy: :earsgirl:

I stayed there once, but it was a long, long time ago. Nice place, but I would much prefer to stay on property these days. Have you thought about staying at Pop? I have heard good things about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter