Ramada Anaheim main gate north...reviews???

PocahontasLookALike

DIS Veteran
We have the chance to come for a last minute trip and can get a smokin deal here. I've never stayed because we are DVD members and usually stay at the vgc. But I've used all my points! I know nothing will be like it but I'd like safe/clean/close :)

It is safe clean and close. We have stayed at the GC as well and I personally was happy with the Ramada Maingate but obviously it is not at all the same experience. I've actually stayed there twice and both times I had no issues at all. I never stay at a motel style place either but felt comfortable there even for 1 night without my husband when he had to return home early for work.

The one you mention is not the one across the street. Do you mean Maingate or Maingate North? MGN is about a mile away.

I've stayed at Maingate many times and love it. I've never stayed at Main Gate North.

Pay attention to the address, and call to confirm location after booking... I've heard (seen/read on here) of people thinking they are getting the close one, and their reservation actually being at the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter