• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ralph Brennan's PS

DisneyMDman

Earning My Ears
I went to the JazzKitchen website and noticed they have different style rooms to eat in. Can you request a specific room during a PS? If yes, can someone recommend one? The balcony looks nice, unless it rains.... (is it covered?)

I don't know what the room name was but you went up stars and it was a small quiant room, mnay familys, a nice atmosphere. I thought there for was delicious, I'll go again there in September:cool1:

I'm not sure about requesting a certain room, but I'm sure it's something you could ask for when making the PS. I just wanted to tell you that we just got back from DL & our last night there we ate at the Jazz Kitchen & it was phenomenal!! Seriously, the best meal we had in DL. The Coconut Shrimp & the special order Chocolate Bread Pudding are TDF!! You definately have made a good choice, and no matter where you end up sitting, I hope you enjoy your meal, it is wonderful!!

You can make PS's for DTD restaurants???

Yes, except for the Rainforest Cafe. We do PS for ESPN through their ESPN Zone website but you can do PS though I think 4 pm or 5 pm is the latest they'll reserve. We always do PS for Storyteller's Cafe at the GC as that is a very long wait if you don't have PS. Good Luck!!

Unfortunately, they only have certain seating areas open during lunch and dinner.

You can only eat downstairs outside on the patio or in the "Jazz Room" (the room with the stage) at lunch time.

For dinner, the main dining room upstairs is inside. They do not open the balcony for seating until 5:30pm (dinner starts at 4).

You basically will get this much of a choice when you arrive "do you want indoors or outdoor seating?" You can't pick which specific room you will be in.

Unfortunately, they only have certain seating areas open during lunch and dinner.

You can only eat downstairs outside on the patio or in the "Jazz Room" (the room with the stage) at lunch time.

For dinner, the main dining room upstairs is inside. They do not open the balcony for seating until 5:30pm (dinner starts at 4).

You basically will get this much of a choice when you arrive "do you want indoors or outdoor seating?" You can't pick which specific room you will be in.

thank you! perfect info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter