Rainy Days

kulisa

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I appologise if I'm posting in a wrong forum ( mods please move post if needed) but I find navigating disboards extremely difficult....
I was wondering if any good sould from Orlando could make a recommendation as to what to do on a rainy day in Orlando. I'm debating WonderWorks vs DisneyQuest but TripAdvisor reviews suggest that many attractions in both are rather outdated or broken... Is this still the case as of 2013????
I hope to visit Orlando in Dec 2013 and apart from Seaworld and DW I was looking at Ripley's, Wonder Works and DisneyQuest. I will be visiting with NON ENGLISH SPEAKERS aged 3,6, 33,35,53 and 58 however this trip is more or less mainly meant for the children's entertainment
Any suggestions or update as far as worthy attractions that would be suitble for us???
Thank you for any suggestions you might have for us

We went to Disney Quest on a day it was pouring rain and everybody else had the same idea. We had to stand in line in the rain to get in, and then there were long waits for many of the games. It has been a few years, so I can't comment on how up-to-date things are now.

If it is just a little rainy, that's actually a good day to visit the major WDW parks. It cuts down on the crowds and lines. You can concentrate on the inside attractions and shows and save the rest for another day.

Sheila

I use rainy days for timeshare presentations and collect the money.

But I do know that most people wouldn't find this appealing

If it's just sprinkles then it make a great park day since the crowds are lower, Just put on a poncho and go!! I have been to Ripley's and it was fun,the kids liked it.

I agree a great time to visit the park. Rain helps keep the crowds down and with a poncho you dont freeze when you go inside the buildings with the ac on low.

I agree the best memory we have is when it sprinkled in AK! Felt like we had the park to ourselves, just pack a poncho and maybe a small change of clothes for the little ones!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter