Rainy Days

DisneyGeek13_8_2006

<font color=darkgold>Belle is my favorite!<br><fon
I was just wondering if you have any ideas of what to do at Walt Disney World when it rains when you are down there? I think that Disney quest or anything at DownTown Disney would be good but i was just wondering if anyone had any other ideas.

Well I think most people would probably have the same idea of going to Disney Quest, so it would probably be crowded. Epcot's a good place to be also, since everything there is inside. Or you can just be brave and walk in the rain (or wear a poncho).

we just stay in the parks and wear ponchos

most people dont do it and nothing is too bad

like on cmas day it rained and we just walkde around EPCOT and there was like NO ONE out on the walkways...it looked like september crowds!

Usually if Orlando it only rains for like an hour. If you know its only going to rain for an hour then I say the parks. But if you know that its going to rain for the entire day then i say Disney Quest or something indoors!

I go to Islands of Adventure when it rains. Why, becuase most of the guests there leave early.

I like going to a nearby hotel and shopping there. Like when we stay at the Poly, we'll take the monorail to the Contemporary or Grand Floridian and check those places out.

Go to the parks anyway! They are much less crowded because everyone goes to places like Downtown and DisneyQuest! Go to the parks. Plus, the rain in FL only lasts like 30 minutes max.

I always go to MGM when it rains cuz most of the best rides are inside

just stay in the parks......the rain really doesnt last long. all you do is pull out a poncho and join the rest of the yello ppl with mickys on their backs....lol :p

When we went in March it rained our first full day there so we went to Epcot not thinking it would rain for too long but we saw a weather forecast and there were some nasty thunderstorms coming so we headed back to the hotel. My friend and I did some of our school work and then headed over to Downtown Disney for some shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter