Rainy Days

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by DisneyGeek13_8_2006, May 10, 2002.

1. DisneyGeek13_8_2006

DisneyGeek13_8_2006 <font color=darkgold>Belle is my favorite!<br><fon

I was just wondering if you have any ideas of what to do at Walt Disney World when it rains when you are down there? I think that Disney quest or anything at DownTown Disney would be good but i was just wondering if anyone had any other ideas.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ShuisFan584

ShuisFan584 <font color=red>Bowler & <font color=blue>Softball

Well I think most people would probably have the same idea of going to Disney Quest, so it would probably be crowded. Epcot's a good place to be also, since everything there is inside. Or you can just be brave and walk in the rain (or wear a poncho).

4. WDWfanatic288

WDWfanatic288 <font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of

we just stay in the parks and wear ponchos

most people dont do it and nothing is too bad

like on cmas day it rained and we just walkde around EPCOT and there was like NO ONE out on the walkways...it looked like september crowds!

5. AbErGrl217

AbErGrl217 <font color=FF0099>Dizneyholic!!<br><font color=bl

Usually if Orlando it only rains for like an hour. If you know its only going to rain for an hour then I say the parks. But if you know that its going to rain for the entire day then i say Disney Quest or something indoors!

6. I go to Islands of Adventure when it rains. Why, becuase most of the guests there leave early.

7. BabyLove99

BabyLove99 <font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c

I like going to a nearby hotel and shopping there. Like when we stay at the Poly, we'll take the monorail to the Contemporary or Grand Floridian and check those places out.

8. PlutoPal

PlutoPal <font color=6666CC>WDW Animal who likes to hang wi

Go to the parks anyway! They are much less crowded because everyone goes to places like Downtown and DisneyQuest! Go to the parks. Plus, the rain in FL only lasts like 30 minutes max.

9. DiSnEyGrL13

DiSnEyGrL13 Guest

I always go to MGM when it rains cuz most of the best rides are inside

10. bubblemutant45

bubblemutant45 gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over

just stay in the parks......the rain really doesnt last long. all you do is pull out a poncho and join the rest of the yello ppl with mickys on their backs....lol :p

11. daughter_of_amid_chaos

daughter_of_amid_chaos <font color=green>very very very careful about wha

When we went in March it rained our first full day there so we went to Epcot not thinking it would rain for too long but we saw a weather forecast and there were some nasty thunderstorms coming so we headed back to the hotel. My friend and I did some of our school work and then headed over to Downtown Disney for some shopping.