rainforst..dining plan?

smidgy

dimples
I thought both trex and rainforest were included on the dining plan, but I don't see it on the list on disney's web site. is that an oversight? thanks

I cannot say for certain, but from what I have read on other forums/posts is that every year they have to "Renew" the list and since TRex and Rainforest are not owned by Disney, they have to have an "Agreement". As such it's possible that they have not yet come to an agreement yet. It's also possible that they have come to an agreement but haven't updated the site yet. If you are not sure, I would call directly and ask them.

yes the are both TS credits on dining plans.

not sure where on the website you looked but if you go to the specific restaurant you'll see in the upper right hand corner of the page that there's a check mark and it asys "some dining plans accepted" next to the check mark.

I am just about to release a yak and yeti reservation for 2 on sept 2 at 4:30 (not that that is a hard one to get)... now if only I could get a house of blues. I can't get a single reservation for the entire time (aug 31-sept 11) I wouldn't think that would be so difficult.we want to take the boat down from POR.

by the way, I saw a few 9:30 spots openm the first week of sept for ohanas (for 2) if anyone is interested,

Try calling those restaurants directly. They only give a few reservations to the Disney system. They aren't owned by Disney.

yeah, that's how I got a trex reservation one year and bir river grille. anyone have the ohne # for House of BLues?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter