• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RainforestGuy's Collection

RainforestGuy

Earning My Ears
I just discovered this collections board and thought it would be appropriate if I joined in and made a collection thread of my own. Most of these items were bought on vacations or day trips by be, however a lot of the content here was purchased online as well. The locations where I bought them new include Towson, Atlantic City, Edison, Animal Kingdom, and Downtown Disney.
DSCN0423_zpsca9mcuod.jpg

I found these the perfect solution to my shortage of tillandsia containers.
DSCN0426_zpsfkiwvaxb.jpg

Most came second hand- except the ones with boxes.
DSCN0429_zps1xuf5kzj.jpg

The volcano pieces are all from ones I had-- or at least since they stopped using sparklers. The glass is also supposed to be like the Atlas fountain.
DSCN0431_zpshpeshea1.jpg

DSCN0435_zpsqftgl6lf.jpg

DSCN0436_zpstuu8ud14.jpg

I never found the first edition. Most of the pennies I pressed, however the ones from California or Canada were bought online. There are also some rarer ones from Towson on the bottom left, two of two out of four designs, I am missing the Spider Monkey and Piranha.
DSCN0441_zpstyqavssj.jpg

DSCN0443_zpsxmyivvqz.jpg

DSCN0445_zpsrsjum5al.jpg

DSCN0449_zpsjmmezu6j.jpg

DSCN0452_zpsoabkgcsd.jpg

The best part of the shop when I was younger, Creatures-To-Go.
DSCN0453_zpswvgy9ige.jpg

DSCN0460_zpsyc4olgld.jpg

DSCN0462_zpschulnhle.jpg

DSCN0546%20-%20Copy_zpsna4ifmon.jpg

These woodcarvings I bought last year, in AK and DTD, definitely buying more like these next time.
DSCN0549_zpsji3jyncr.jpg

A few of the shirts/hats/snake I have.
DSCN0550_zpskzyzp1ei.jpg

The Agate lamps they have there are also worthwhile.
Lastly, this piece is the largest, and most unique in my collection, its a life-sized Cha! Cha!, which I found online a few years ago. I have only seen one since then but it was repainted. I think there was a set of these made, as I have seen an Iggy statue as well, if anyone knows about these, please let me know.
DSCN7663_zpsrnvxoyd0.jpg

DSCN7664_zps9bjldy5m.jpg

This is not all of my collections, however it is the better part worth showing, I have been collecting for over 10 years (13 if you count a few figurines I bought before I officially started). I also have some T. rex related pieces so I might show them as well, especially since I am primarily a dinosaur collector.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter