Rainforest Vouchers

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
I had asked the question on an earlier thread but have not gotten a reply. I noticed that some people were raving about vouchers for Rainforest. I was just wondering where they got them. I am a member of the RF club and get priority seating but from the earlier thread it seemed as if these vouchers really allowed you to get lots of food at a decent price. That had not been my experience at RFC in the past but I still like to go. Thanks in advance.

They can be acquired through a direct membership to Connections, or indirectly through Hotwire Savings Club, and a few other places. The vouchers that can be used at Rainforest are the Vacation Kingdom Lunch vouchers, which cost about 31.50 for each adult voucher. Many people who purchase these share one voucher between two adults, splitting a meal. There is a lot of controversy surrounding the company that sells these vouchers, as there are claims of a lot of double billing, and billing an annual fee to people who have already cancelled membership, or were never members. There is a detailed description of these and other available meal vouchers at the top of this board. You could read that and/or do a search to find another info. Good Luck!

There is a thread at the top of this board that explains it all. You basically buy the vouchers from a broker(many people are using hotwire savings) and can use them at Rainforest Cafe. Depending on what you eat they can be a real savings. The thread explains the ins and outs of these vouchers very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter