• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rainforest room on the Fantasy

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
We have done the week long pass with scrubs, but DH only went 2 days and I think I went 3. Wondering how the day passes work?

When and where do you get the day passes? I remember asking onboard and the ladies at the spa said they only sell the week long passes

For the day passes do you buy for a specific day? or can you use it any day of the cruise?

How much are the day passes?

Can you buy the scrubs if you buy day passes?

If so, how much are the scrubs?

Hi! You can buy day passes in advance in the "gifts" area of your reservation summary on the DCL website. We did this last time and just got 2 days of our cruise. They are cheaper in advance i think, plus day passes can run out on board. Just gift them to yourself and the tickets will be waiting in your room when you board. You can use them any day you like, and as many times on that day. My wife "stole" my second ticket and went 3 days ;) she was treated to a scrub one day... i think. The other day it was like $7 or in that area. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter