Rainforest Room on Dream - Booking Help

dnadler10

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are hoping to snag passes to the Rainforest Room on the Dream next week. We were told by a CM thay you have to buy onboard, where do we go to book/purchase them and any guess on price for 5 nights? Any idea if they will be available if we have boarding group 18? Also, do you book times to visit still or is it open? TIA

You go to the spa to purchase the Rainforest passes. I have no guess on the price. Access to the Rainforest Room is first come first serve with a capacity limit at any given time.

When I was on the Dream in May they were only selling the length of cruise pass, not the day passes or like they've sold in the pass or the individual 2 hour passes earlier on during covid. Not sure if that's still the case. Anyone that's traveled since May know?

Can I ask if it always has to be the same 2 people using the pass. I would definitely use it but I would like both my husband and adult daughter to have to option as well? Would we have to buy a couples pass and then a single for my daughter? Or could my husband snd daughter alternate use?

Thank you.

Can I ask if it always has to be the same 2 people using the pass. I would definitely use it but I would like both my husband and adult daughter to have to option as well? Would we have to buy a couples pass and then a single for my daughter? Or could my husband snd daughter alternate use?

Thank you.
In the past, they would place a sticker on the pack of your room key so no switching would be allowed. I'm not sure if that's still how it works but I suspect they have something in place to prevent 3 people utilizing 2 passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter