• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Room Length of Cruise Pass?

Goaliemom30

Mouseketeer
I have always purchased the length of cruise pass on the classic ships and never had a problem getting one. I will be on the Dream for the first time and wondered if these passes sell out? I have a 10:45 check in time at the terminal, so I hope to be in one of the first groups to board.

Thanks!

On the Fantasy recently they were pushing them pretty hard at 4:00pm still on day of departure so I'd say there wouldn't be a worry. We purchased day passes prior to leaving though which turned out to be a better deal for us. At $16/day we bought just 3 and my wife used them each of the days at Sea. On days where we were in port there was much less down time to enjoy the spa. I think the only way a full week pass makes sense is if you are doing it for two people (where the second person only increases the cost around $50). If only one person is going getting a 7 day passes comes out cheaper.

Anyone know how much it might be for a longer cruise. We are doing 10 days to Hawaii in september

We had 3 sea days on the Fantasy so purchased day passes enough for those days (3 for me and 3 for my DH). It was about 1/2 the cost of the entire cruise package. I am glad we went that way cause we found it hard to find time to go, even on a sea day. One lady in the sauna ask if we bought the entire week passes and I told her no and she said she did but wishes she wouldn't have cause she was only able to go twice. Now in saying that we did have our teen son with us so it was harder to find time to go. I don't think there was a shortage of the week passes though. You should be fine.

We had 3 sea days on the Fantasy so purchased day passes enough for those days (3 for me and 3 for my DH). It was about 1/2 the cost of the entire cruise package.
Smart move and it illustrates a really good point. If you're really going to get that Rainforest cruise package pay off you need to use it every day...including port days. In our experience, we don't find enough time on port days to also do the rainforest room.

So I have another question. Can you buy day passes on board and if so are they more expensive then if you buy beforehand. My wife wants to try it as it's the one thing she has never tried and I'm afraid that if she loves it day passes can't be bought on the ships. Please let me know

The day passes can be bought on the ship. And then if you decide you really love it and want to buy more (or the length of cruise pass), they are more than happy to sell you those too.

Sometimes they only offer cruise length passes on the ship (not day passes). We didn't want to risk it and bought our day passes ahead of time through the room gift section on the website. It will tell you what phone number to call to purchase them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter