Rainforest passes

rav4lcrv

Mouseketeer
Can you get length of stay passes for the Rain Forest at all, pre cruise or once boarding and how much ?

You can only get the length of cruise passes once on board. The cost depends on the length of your cruise and whether you want a single or couples pass. On our 7 night Fantasy cruise, the single length of cruise pass was $144 and the couples length of cruise pass was $199. Both will have 18% gratuity added.

We were just on the Wonder to Alaska and as the prior post said it was $144 for the week. I asked about a day pass and they said is was $27, but they only offer it if there is space available and usually isn't available on sea days. They really tried to sell me the week pass. I'm so glad that I didn't because, with all of the excursions and activities I wouldn't have had used it.

Is the only way to buy the one day pass via that order form that you faxed or call in ?
I just find it weird that there’s not anywhere online where I can just click and order it or am I missing something

We just bought 2 day rainforest passes under gifts on the DCL website. Download the form, pay by credit card., then send to DCL. Cost was $16 for one plus 18% gratuity.

Ok. I just feel that form is so archaic. I can schedule activities, fps etc. online but in cabin gifts a form!?!

Do they then add this pass to your disney cruise profile? Do they send paper passes in snail mail? Do i pick up onboard guest services? Seems like a PIA for a pass imo

Ok. I just feel that form is so archaic. I can schedule activities, fps etc. online but in cabin gifts a form!?!

Do they then add this pass to your disney cruise profile? Do they send paper passes in snail mail? Do i pick up onboard guest services? Seems like a PIA for a pass imo

I agree completely. You can also call, which is what I did. When we got day passes for our last cruise, they were waiting in our cabin.

Sorry I am hijaking this thread but if I get a one day. Am I limited to which day? I assume most will want to go on our sea day. We are on the 4 night bahamas. Or can I just pick a time and go?

They leave the pass in your cabin on embarkation day. You can use it on any day of the cruise for the whole day. You can come and go from the Rainforest as much as you want on that one day as well. I like the length of cruise pass personally and make sure I go up there at least once a day in the evening during 1st dinner. It is really quiet then even on sea days. Another reason I love second seating. :)
Online activities don't get charged in advance but to your on board account. Gifts and Amenities are paid for at time of purchase...perhaps that is why they use the archaic form. To have a paper trail that you actually ordered something and paid for it in advance.

Reading through this, am I understanding correctly that you can call and order the one day pass and not have to use the form?

Reading through this, am I understanding correctly that you can call and order the one day pass and not have to use the form?

Yes. Call DCL and tell them you want to purchase the one day Rainforest pass. There is a code on the form to refer to in case they need the code...but it is the only Rainforest option so...should not be a problem.

Help please. I want to buy the day pass ahead of time, but am not finding the evasive gifts section online to get the form. Where is it located?

I agree that they make booking a pass to the Rainforest room a real challenge. I saw the form under gifts and was like...:confused3. It makes no sense to fill out a form for yourself under gifts when everything else can be booked online with ease. I'm glad you now have the option to call it in.

For those opting to go for the length of cruise pass- I would skip the deluxe package that gets you scrubs . I've read that they are no longer being offered but DCL got me the last time and I was paying extra for something I did not need or use.

This should be the latest pricing. IMO, the pass is totally worth it.

3 Day Singles Cruise Pass - $42
3 Day Singles Deluxe Pass - $69
3 Day Couples Cruise Pass - $75
3 Day Couples Deluxe Pass - $102

4 Day Singles Cruise Pass - $56
4 Day Singles Deluxe Pass - $101
4 Day Couples Cruise Pass - $99
4 Day Couples Deluxe Pass - $144

Can you get length of stay passes for the Rain Forest at all, pre cruise or once boarding and how much ?

Hi! Can someone remind me what exactly comes with the Rainforest pass? Why would we get one? Is part of the spa off limits and only rainforest pass holders can get in? I have never stepped foot in that area as I normally walk the ship for my exercise ... thinking I might try it this time? Cheers!

The rainforest room is a part of the spa area that has a separate locked door. Inside are aromatherapy showers, heated loungers, hot tubs, a view of the ocean, and saunas. (On the Fantasy and Dream.... the classic ships are different)

It’s a nice way to get a tiny spa experience without having to pay spa prices for say a massage. It’s also a relaxing way to spend a few hours. The cost is around $18 for a one day pass bought in advance, as noted you must call in to buy it or do some weird faxing a form. You can also buy length of cruise passes once on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter