Rainforest Co-Ed Question

BippityBoppity

Mouseketeer
Since the rainforest is co-ed I'm wondering if DH and & I can actually go into the showers together? I've looked at photos of the showers and the spa area but I didn't know if it's tasteful since there are no doors or curtains for privacy. Or at least I didn't see any. I didn't actually know that it was co-ed until just recently so I wasn't sure how that would work. It's not that we would be doing anything kinky but some people already are frowning because it's co-ed. What would be appropriate in this case?

I guess you could, but they aren't that big and they only run for about 30 seconds. Oh, and no curtain. The space on both classes of ships is very open.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Silly question. Do you wear swimwear in the showers since they're open & It's co ed?

The area is very open. There is no privacy in the RR on any of the ships.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yes, you must wear swimsuits.

DH & I go into the RR showers together. All rated *G* activities. We just really like each other's company and we like to share experiences. There was plenty of room for both of us. (we are both average size)

So I guess you do not bring any soap or shampoo with you, what is the purpose of the showers anyway?:confused3

Clueless here... :rotfl2: I thought the rainforest room showers were more of a spa type experience. Different temperatures and shower spray experiences (for lack of a better word) rather than a shower I wash in???? At least that's what I thought I was going to get if I purchased the pass?

Clueless here... :rotfl2: I thought the rainforest room showers were more of a spa type experience. Different temperatures and shower spray experiences (for lack of a better word) rather than a shower I wash in???? At least that's what I thought I was going to get if I purchased the pass?

That is how it was explained when we took the tour. I didn't use them too much. But I did love the hot steam room and the heated lounges.

The showers in the rainforest room are different from the locker room showers where one would find soaps, shampoo etc and are not coed. The rainforest showers are kind of in nooks and crannies around the center of the rainfôrest room and are labeled with whatever they are. I don't recall the exact names but there is a cold one, an aroma therapy type one etc.. I think there may be some peppermint soap type stuff on the wall but it is more of an invigoration experience You can't adjust the showers really. It's fun to try. HTH

Yes. You are correct. It is *sight*, *sound*, *feel*, & *aroma* therapy. Each one is different. Some are warm, some are cold. They are an experience to enjoy.

If you want a shower w/ soap, shampoo...., use the showers in the locker room. These are bigger and better than the ones in the staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter