• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cage PS for 5:30 - will we make 9:00 Illuminations?

gailelle

Earning My Ears
We have made a 5:30 PS reservation for Rainforest Cafe - AK. Will it be possible for us to make Illuminiations at Epcot that same evening? It sounds like there should be plenty of time, but I understand RF Cafe waiting times and service can be slow. Thanks in advance for any opinions. gailelle

Animal Kingdom closes earlier than any of the other parks. So keep in mind that you may have a long wait for a bus after you finish your meal, depending upon if the park is closed then and how long it has been. I ran into this problem myself after a late dining at RFC there. There were no buses to Epcot at that time and very sparse service left to the resorts.

I second Carol's thoughts about WDW transportation and the late departure time from AK.

If you have your own car, or are willing to take a cab from AK to Epcot, you should have NO problem, I'd think.

Hope this helps!
Solotraveler:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter