Rainforest Cafe ?

cancer_survivor_06

DIS Veteran
I was reading allearnet.com and I read a review on the site that said you can use the ddp at rainforest cafe. It has always been to my understanding that you can't. Has anyone ever done this. I would hate to book and then have to pay for the meal. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you can't use DDP at Rainforest Cafe - however you can use the Premium or Platinum package, which includes dining.

There are two Rainforest Cafes at WDW. One is at Downtown Disney, the other is at Animal Kingdom park. In the first few years of the dining plan, one of them was on the plan and the other wasn't. (I can't remember which was which.)

Neither one, however, appears in the current DDP brochure. The allearsnet article you were reading is out of date. You cannot use the DDP.

Thanks for the quick replies. It wasn't an article that I read it was a comment someone posted on the blog last month. I asked b/c last year for all of my trips I didn't book at either of them b/c I thought they weren't on the ddp but after reading this I decided to come to the place where I knew for sure people could tell if they were mistaken or not.

This is the link to the comment that I read.
http://allearsnet.com/reviewpost/showproduct.php?product=324&sort=8&cat=81&page=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter