Rainforest cafe set menu/half price kids meal?

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
I've seen on the reviews that they were doing a set price menu for 21.50 for 2 courses - anyone know if it is still running? Is it restricted to before 5pm etc?

Also I've seen a mention of half price kids food i.e 7.95 any idea if this is still running?

thanks

we had this in february. i think it was before 7pm. sorry i dont know if its still on. it was very good value. i have done a review of our meal on the review thread. there were about four choices of the main and dessert.

Yes thanks it was your review I saw and liked the look! i love fish food ice cream....

that ice-cream was so good. really chocolatey it was lovely. we were all very happy with our food. we definately be going back. if it helps the menu we ate was outside the restaraunt on the wall. so you will know if its on before you enter

It was on offer at nine in the evening last Septemeber when we went. It is part of the main menu so I think it would be available all the time for you

I had the ice cream too and it was lovely

Thanks. Do you know if the kids half price thing is on the menu or was it just a limited thing?

I don't think i can bring myself to pay 16 euro for nuggets and chips for DD 3 (I just know she will pick that)

thanks - i think we'll give it a try for our first night.

You can't book can you - just turn up. Will be eating early because of DD 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter