• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe Questions

neonderlyn

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you make reservations at rainforest cafe if you still have a long wait time for a seat. We made reservations for April 30th which is a Thursday @ 1:15. How long can we expect to wait for a table even with a ressie?

I would think a Thursday lunch wouldn't be a long wait. I've only been once, it was a Saturday night in May, we had a reservation and still waited 40 minutes.

Lunch is one of the best times to go... Little to no wait even without reservations... Unless it's a weekend. You will probably be fine, if you request to be by an "animal" it might take a little longer to get a table.

If you have a reservation, you won't need to wait more than 5-10 minutes. You go to the desk at arrival, and usually within a few minutes, they'll call you name. You go to the elephant, and they'll take the ticket off you, and you go to the entrance of the actual restaurant. It's quick.

I've waited as long as 20 minutes with a reservation at the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom. At lunch. You just never know.

It's been awhile since I went but I do remember they have a good amount of seating, inside & patio-like, & with your lunch on the late side I really wouldn't worry about an extra long wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter