Rainforest Cafe question

Disney Vegas

Mouseketeer
Conflicting reports, we heard that the Rainforest Cafe in AK is on the dining plan, then the unofficial guide said it is not on the Dis dining plan and we have to pay out of pocket, so which is true...probably that we have to pay, so far every "cheaper option" seems to be false.

Neither Rainforest Cafe (Animal Kingdom & Downtown Disney) is on the dining plan.

may be that Disney books ADRs at the DAK location but not at DTD. PP is correct in that neither participate in the DDP.

may be that Disney books ADRs at the DAK location but not at DTD. PP is correct in that neither participate in the DDP.
Actually the guests can also make ADR's through the WDW website or by calling 407-WDW-DINE at the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney Marketplace.

Things change and I can't always keep up. I never use WDW Dining for RFC or T-Rex since calling the restaurant direct almost always gives a better choice times.

What is their number direct for downtown location?

(407) 827-8500

T-Rex currently calls these priority seating so it may be called the same thing at RFC. This entitles you to a place in the line in the building at the time reserved. It usually take 5-15 minutes after that to get a table. That's pretty good at 6:30-7:00 PM during heavy crowd periods. I've seen the wait well over an hour a few times.

Disney site was showing only a 3:30 availability for supper meal on Sept 1st but when I called them direct, there was no trouble at all getting a 5:30 reservation time. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter