Rainforest Cafe or Planet Hollywood

Which restaurant do you prefer?

• Rainforest Cafe

• Planet Hollywood

Results are only viewable after voting.

boomhauer

When the world gets in my face, I say - Have A Nic
Just curious, which of the 2 you prefer and why?

rainforest - been to planet hollywood - just didn't like the food, limited menu - we go to rainforest every trip to disney (plus whenever we're in atlantic city, las vegas or even the menlo park mall here in jersey)

love the crabcakes, DH loves the pot roast - until recently (when it was removed from the menu) really liked the chocolate topped banana cheesecake (so long, cheesecake...)

Rainforest Cafe. Because we've never had a bad experience there. We may try Planet Hollywood again this trip because of the $15 voucher they give you, and try some appetizers for an off hour lunch, but other than that, Rainforest Cafe any day.

I wish you had neither for a category lol. They both have good atmosphere's but the food is a different story. And Planet Hollywood needs to turn the volume down a little bit.

::MickeyMo

I prefer Rainforest Cafe. The food is good and the atmosphere is awesome. I've been to Planet Hollywood a few times and nothing really sticks out in my mind, whereas Rainforest Cafe has a few things I remember, like eating in a thunderstorm without getting wet, good food, and the theming is way better.

RFC:
Despite the flak RFC sometimes gets, it has a great selection/variety of food on their lengthy menu. Planet Hollywood has a limited menu in comparison, and is always very very loud.

I agree with NYDisGuy. The music at Planet Hollywood is WAAAAAAY too loud. When we were there, we couldn't even hear ourselves think. Forget about trying to hear the waiter or even the person sitting directly in front of you. Rainforest Cafe was great. Loved the atmosphere and the food. You can't go wrong in the forest.

I voted for PH but I certainly agree that the volume is way too loud. You would think that all the comments about it would make them turn it down a bit!! We had a wonderful meal there in October and we thought there was good selection on the menu. I thought that we could use the $15 for one of us and the DDP for the other two but the waiter was amazed that I would think to get two promotions free!! He was a bit snippy and that is the only downside. Other than this, he did give us very good service. I just did not care for his attitude. We have been twice to PH and enjoyed the food but not the attitude of "you are lucky to get a table".

My DD and I went to RC only once. We weren't blown away by the food and found it to be quite expensive. Our service was almost non existent. That being said, if it had been on the DDP we would have gone back on this last visit.

I used to love RFC because of the Island Bruchetta. But they took that off the menu. They are just too overpriced for burgers and such. It's cool to go once for the atmosphere, but without my Island Bruchetta I won't be going back anymore.

We're trying PH for the first time in Oct instead of RFC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter