• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe NOT on DP?

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I have used the dining plans for this restaurant before. My parents just tried to make an ADR for it and were told it is not on the regular dining plan. Is this true? Did something change? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

We have used the DDP several times and I don't remember it ever being on the list:confused3
Were you ever asked if you were on the DDP like they do at the WDW restaurants which accept it? Even though my family and I have never used the DDP we never got asked that when we gave our name or when our server came to our table.

I know for sure it hasn't been on DDP since 2006... can't tell you about before then. But they will make ADRs for it.

That's only at the Animal Kingdom location where Cast Members can make ADR's. If you want a reservation for the one at Downtown Disney you need to call them directly.

I've made reservations for both through WDW-DINE. Maybe it is just who you speak to when calling, and how willing they are to help out!

I've made reservations for both through WDW-DINE. Maybe it is just who you speak to when calling, and how willing they are to help out!
I was just stating what I read about making ADR's at each location. Although if you were able to have a WDW Cast Member make you an ADR at the DTD location, good thing that happened for you.

this is one of our favorite place and it is off the list and it is to expensive to go and apy cash

Nope, it's not on the DDP. We might just pay OOP though because we like the Rainforest Cafe.

I was just stating what I read about making ADR's at each location. Although if you were able to have a WDW Cast Member make you an ADR at the DTD location, good thing that happened for you.
last year for our Dec trip we were able to make our ADR through the dining phone # but they wouldn't do it along with the 180+10...we had to call back on the 180 day mark to make it:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter