RainForest Cafe DTD...ADR? Reservations? Call Ahead?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
We plan on eating at Rain Forest for dinner one night and I thought I remember last time that they were only 1st come 1st serve, but I think I heard they take ADR or reservations now? Or do they have call ahead seating like the restaurants around here?

Do I call Disney Dining or the Rain Forest direct?

Here's the number for the DTD location. I have called ahead before, but if you arrive early there is generally no problem. I think that the problem is they don't take reservations but like a week ahead of time though. Give them a call. :)

407-827-8500

Well....my niece has a BB Boutique appointment at 6pm and we wanted to do Rain Forest afterwards....around 7-7:30pm....not all that early, so thanks for the number! I'll do the call ahead from the Boutique! :)

I can back this up - The DTD DOES take reservations. Called them yesterday for later this month.

We have made reservations at DTD direct with the restaurant (when we had a big group). I have a Safari card, so my wait time is minimal compared to walkups. Really depends on time of year, which day and what time you are trying to eat.

EX:
Spring break on a Sunday night, 45 minutes for us, 3 hours for walkups. January Saturday night, 15 minutes for us, 1.5 hours for walk ups. September Saturday night, we were seated in a few minutes, I think walkups were around an hour. If you can commit to a time, I would make a reservation.

We called in Sept. '05 for New years eve reservations and they gave us one. We checked in and had to wait for the next available table 10-15 minutes. Definitely call and make the reservations!!

You can make reservations for either Rainforest Cafe. We have a 7:45 p.m. reservation for the Animal Kingdom location. The park closes at 7:00 p.m. so that'll give us time to leave the park and be ready for a nice sit down meal.

You can go online at Google Rainforest Cafe. They have the telephone numbers for each location.

Hope you get the reservation your looking for! Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter